Starts With a Scarf

One of the restricted ones. Not too bad though. More 14+

You stood in front of the mirror. Both hands gripping either end of your cheetah scarf as you tugged at it. One side of the scarf draped lower around your neck versus the other. Eyes scanning the reflection as you thought over what would look best for the dinner party.

"Hey Babe?" You called through your shared complex.

"Yeah?" Your boyfriends husky voice shouted back as he found his way into your shared room.

"Scarf... or no scarf?" You questioned, fiddling with the small stretch of material hanging from your neck.

"Depends ... Can we use that scarf to tie me up later?" A cheeky smile rose between his features as he walked over to you. The familiar feeling of rough hands warmed your waist as he skimmed the thin material just above your thighs. He held your waist captive as he nudged his face into your neck. Leaving wet kisses to stray on the bare flesh.

"I don't think we should do two days in a row." You giggled. His fingers dug into your hips. The quirk he knew was one of your biggest turn- ons.

"Then no scarf. You know i don't like a tease." He trailed kisses from your jaw to your cheek, leaving a single peck on your temple before releasing you from his arms.

"Alright." You huffed. He turned to you full of excitement. The thought flashing through your mind was of what he misunderstood. His eyes roamed your physique as he bit his lower lip. Knowing he thought you agreed to his dirty remark you continued on.

"I'm ready." You stated. Pulling the scarf from your neck and dangling it above the floor before dropping the material in a heap on the ground.

"Oh really?" He breathed slowly moving closer to your body.

"No scarf right?" You chuckle as you noticed the slight change in his dressy bottoms. No longer as flat as they had been seconds before.

"No." He sighed in agitated disbelief.

"Oh yes." You purposely grunted.

"We my friend, have a birthday party we need to get to." You concealed your giggled as you grazed your hand under his blazer. Feeling over the shirt that barely covered his chest. The thin material leaving little to the imagination. You grabbed the tie and slightly pulled at it bringing him down to your level for a lingering kiss.

"Fuck no ... John doesn't need us. Not after that."

Your hands slipped into his front pockets. The space slowly shrinking as his pants grew from just under the belt.

"After what?" Your breath blew onto his heated face.

He rapidly leaned down to you and smashed his lips into yours. They moved in synchronization for moments on end. Hands feeling down your body to just under the back of your thighs where he squeezed.

You noticed his signals and threw your legs around his waist. The hands still holding you up as he carried your body. Lips never losing contact with your own.

"You're mine tonight" he said lips ghostly moving over your own before they continued their previous action.

His tongue grazed your bottom lip begging for entrance as he grew heated. You continue on teasing; denying him the access he craved for.

A smirk spread over his moving lips as he walked you into a wall. You gasped from the impact and he used his chance to slip in.

The wall and his strong grasp holding your bodies together as his mouth moved to your neck. Sucking ever so harshly.

Your fingers danced across his jaw pulling his face away from your exposed throat back to your lips. The ones desiring for his movements to continue.

"I've been waiting for this all day. Have you?" He gasped. Lifting you from the wall and dropping you onto the mattress. His body climbing onto yours. He hovered over you. Kissing down the valley between your breast waiting for a response.

You opened your mouth to speak but his lips stopped your actions.

"You better say yes."