Pressure.

Pressure.

“Come on!” He screamed over and over. Sweat was dripping all over your body, his glossy forehead showing he was tired too. But being tired didn’t stop you before. You both knew if you got through the ‘being tired’ excuse you’d be a perfect combination.

“Harder (Y/N), I can tell you’re almost done.” He said slightly lower as his voice lingered around the hot room.

“Just a little more presser.” He whisper, adjusting your body so you could do what he wanted. His hands were on your back as you lay on your stomach. Every time you pushed up he made sure to keep you flat. Pressing down on our body so you moved in opposite directions.

A couple of grunts left both of your mouths.

“Alright…” he puffed “a couple more and we’re done for the day.”

You pushed back with as much strength as you could muster and you felt him dig into you. You lay flat and could barely feel his pressure, so you went for another. The same feeling of him behind you, pushing and comforting you. Engorging words being spewed from his worn- out mouth as you released.

“I think you’re done.” You heard him chuckle as your limp body fell against the floor, unable to continue with his high- stamina.

You breathed out a small ‘ok’ as you tried to regain your regular breathing pattern.

“How are you so good at this?” you questioned between exhales.

“Practice makes perfect.” He cooed as he lifted your body off  of the floor with one slick movement. You held onto his muscular body as he looked down at you. “Whoa, there.” He chuckled as you regained the strength in your core.

“Thanks.” You whispered, to his quick reflex into catching you.

“No need to thank me. So? … Meet at the gym tomorrow for another session?”

-------------------------------------

3+ votes.

2+ comments for the next one. :]