CHAPTER FOURTY ONE

Anne's P.O.V.

"Anne.... Wake up... We're here" my sleepiness doesn't allow me to recognize the voice. "Anne come on, or i will have to carry you out"

I slowly open my eyes to find Jason's face inches away from mine. I smile and i get out of the bunk.

"Good morning sleeping lady" Jason puts both of his arms around my waist. I place my hands on the back of his neck. "Are you ready for the last bit?" Jason rubs his nose against mine.

"I am... I can't wait to be back at London... I miss home" I admit.

"I miss London too, but soon we will be there.... And... I have a surprise for you..." Jason covers my eyes with his hands and guides me to, i guess, the front of the bus. Then he takes his hands out of my eyes.

The little table where we have breakfast everyday, is full of small rose petals, a big bouquet of blue roses with a note on the top and a delicious breakfast.

"Wow... This is beautiful" i'm out of words. Jason guides me to sit on the table. I take the note and open it to see what it says.

Anne

You are the most beautiful, lovable and cute girl on the planet. Thanks for giving me a chance and letting me get inside your heart, i promise you i won't hurt you, all i can do is love you.... Thank you for this amazing two months, the most incredible months i've ever lived...

Loves you, Jason.

I look up to see Jason smiling at me.

"... This is incredible" i say.

"I'm glad you like it... I wish i could do more, but this is all i got in the bus"

"It is just perfect" Jason places his hand in mine. I grin.

I start eating the fruit, then the eggs which are delicious, i don't think Jason cooked them, maybe Lori, our manager, helped him.

As soon as we arrive at the venue, i go to the dressing rooms because i want to take a shower. When i come out, Jason is no where to be seen. I walk to the stage, only to find Josh and Sandy.

"Hi guys, have you seen Jason?" I walk closer to them.

"Yeah, he said he was going to get something and he'll be right back" Josh replies.

"Ok... And do you know where was he going?"

"No"

"Thanks anyway" i give him a half smile and i walk back to the dressing room.

On my way i cross with Liam, i grin at him and he smiles back. I have to admit i didn't expect that because lately all the boys have avoided me, i don't know if Harry told them something about me but every time i wanted to talk to them, they just ignored me.

Liam walks pass me, then i decide to turn.

"Liam!" I scream not too loud. Liam turns around, confusion in his face. "T-thanks"

Liam walks closer to me.

"Thanks for what?"

"F-for... N-not ignore m-me" i stutter, regretting doing this.

"Ignore you? Who's ignoring you?" He asks me.

"T-the b-boys" i reply, almost in a whisper.

"Come..." Liam guides me to a room, It is the band dressing room. We sit on the couch.

"Do you guys hate me?" I say. Tears threatening to fall.

"Course not!"

"Then why... Why don't they talk to me?" Tears are already falling down my cheeks. Liam gives me a quick hug and then continues.