CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Anne's P.O.V.

I can't believe tomorrow will be a new year. This year has been amazing, i've had ups and downs, but it's definitely one of my favorite ones, i met Niall, i signed a record deal...

"What are you thinking about?" Niall interrupts my thoughts.

"Just... How amazing this year has been... "

"What was the best time of this year?"

"Niall..." I take his hand between mine. I'm looking into his eyes.

"When... I had Nando's for the first time..." I notice he looks disappointed with my answer.

"I was just kidding!" I say, he relaxes.

"The best day of this year was definitely when i met you... You changed my life Nialler...." He squeezes my hand and kisses me softly on my lips. I have to admit i don't want to be away from his lips. When he gave me the first kiss, i didn't know what to do, but everything went just by itself. It was magical.

"YOU changed mine..." Niall whispers in my ear.

"I love you"

"Love you too, Anne"

We arrive at Bobby's house.

"Hi family... Wha-..."

I run to Denise, she is bleeding from her head.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I fall from the stairs!" I immediately take my phone and i call an ambulance. They arrive some minutes later. I tell Niall to stay there so when Greg comes back home he knows where we are, i go with Denise on the ambulance.

"I-is... The baby ok?" What? Denise is pregnant! The male nurse says she has to be checked with a doctor.

As we arrive, they take Denise to ER. She wants me to go with her.

The doctor heals her head and then he checks the baby.

"Does Greg know you're pregnant?" I ask her.

"Yes, but the rest of the family don't... We wanted to be completely sure..."

"The bay is just fine...." The doctor interrupts our conversation.

We get out of ER and Niall, Greg and Bobby are waiting for us. Greg runs to hug Denise. I hear him asking about the baby. I smile. They are going to be good parents.

"Thanks for taking care of Denise, Anne..." Greg tells me in the car.

"Your welcome... And you know you can count on me for anything..."

We arrive at Bobby's house and we change our clothes for tonight. I'm still surprised that here in Ireland they go big. I remember that on New Years Eve, my family and i had dinner at my house and that was all. But here, people do big parties and stuff.

I'm wearing a dark blue dress, black Supra's, i don't get alone with high heels, and i curl my hair. My makeup is natural. Niall is wearing a blue pullover, black jeans and blue Supra's.

When everyone is ready, we head to the party. Niall introduces me to everyone in his family. I have to say they are nice, but Maura's family is not as cold as Bobby's.

The dinner is delicious. And after that Niall takes me outside to see the fireworks. He is behind me, arms around my body.

"What are your wishes for next year?" Niall says in my ear.

"The only thing i want is YOU..."

"I want you too... You are my everything Anne... I don't know what i would do without you"

I turn around to face Niall. Big smile on his face. He slowly leans in to kiss me. Every time he kisses me, i feel butterflies in my stomach.

Later fireworks cover the sky.

"Happy New Year Nialler!" I say while hugging him. He holds me closer to him.

"Happy New Year babe..." He whispers in my ear. I love when he calls me babe.