CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR

Anne's P.O.V.

I'm relieved of telling them the truth, but at the same time i'm afraid of what might happen. Niall is furious about it, luckily the boys calm him down.

After some minutes of them discussing what to do, they leave, i stay with Niall.

"Anne... You don't know how much i miss you..." Niall holds my face between his hands.

"I miss you too Niall... Seeing you with Amy made it worst"

"Same here... I couldn't help seeing you with Jason" Jason! I didn't remember to text him, he must be like a crazy. I brake the sweet moment and i look for my phone. It is on my purse. 10 text messages and 5 missed calls.

"I have to call Jason" i say, Niall frowns but nods.

I go to the kitchen and i immediately call Jason.

"Anne? Anne, are you ok?" He rushes.

"Jason, i'm fine" Jason lets out a sigh.

"Thank God you're fine. If something had happened to you..."

"I'm perfectly fine and... We have to talk..."

"Do you want me to pick you at Emily's?"

"No" i blurt. "I'm on my way"

"Ok, but please, be careful"

"I will... See ya in a bit" i hang up. I didn't noticed Niall is standing on the door frame, staring at me.

"He cares about you" he says.

"I care about him too... That's why i want to go and talk to him"

"Ok, i'll go with you"

"I'd love to, but i think that would be too much to handle for Jason, so..."

"You can't be alone. We know how Amy is. Let me go with you" Niall comes closer to me.

"I don't want to cause a fight... I know how Jason is" i warn.

"Fine, but as soon as you arrive home, call me" Niall caresses my cheek with one of his hands. "I don't want to lose so again"

"You won't"

"I have an idea!" Niall raises his voice. It makes me jump. "As soon as you finish with Jason, call me and i'll pick you up to go to my place" i smile at the idea to be back at his house, it's been so long i don't go there.

"Sounds perfect" i say and Niall brings me inside his arms.

"... I love you Anne"

"I love you Niall"

We stay like that until Harry breaks into the kitchen. I say goodbye and head to my car. I didn't realize it's 7 pm already, so i better hurry before Jason freaks out.

I turn on the engine and begin my way to my place. All the time, i can't stop thinking about Niall and our kiss..... I miss his lips a lot. On a stop sign i realize the car that is behind me has been following me since i went out of Harry's place.

At the green light i speed up and suddenly big lights blur my vision.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello people! Hope you like this chapter, i know it's short but don't worry there's still much to come.

Please comment/vote ;)

What you think will happen? How will this story end?

Leave you a great picture of the boys >>>>>>>>>