CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Anne's P.O.V.

I'm glad Niall came with me on the bus, i feel more secure with him next to me. After all that happened i feel insecure, i feel like at any moment someone is going to kidnap me, because that's what they did to Jason and me, they kidnapped us, and i don't understand why, one of the guys told me it was because of my bad choice of boyfriend, but why? I've thought about it all this day and only fans will do something like this, they are the only ones that hate me because i'm with Niall.

"Babe, get some sleep. You have a show tomorrow.... What are you thinking about?" Niall interrupts my thoughts.

"I was just.... I was thinking that only fans will make something like that..."

"Me and Jason thought the same but is a very elaborated plan to be a fan's plan, so i guess it wasn't them.... But please babe, stop thinking about that. I know it was hard, but i want you to forget about it, police is already working on it, those motherfuckers will pay for it"

".... I love you Niall"

"I love you more babe, now get some sleep. I'm here with you"

Niall cuddles me in his arms and i close my eyes.

Today is my last show, i can't believe it's been almost a month. It went really fast, and the best of all is that Niall is with me and i will be with him for the rest of his tour.

I head to the venue to do soundcheck, the last soundcheck, and later on the night we will be going out to celebrate this incredible tour. The crew has been amazing, they are great people and without them, i wouldn't have had the opportunity to perform in front of my fans.

"Are you ok babe?" Niall asks me.

"Yes"

"I have to go now because we have soundcheck, but i will see you later on the restaurant ok?"

"Yes, good luck in your concert"

"Thanks, and remember, if you notice something strange call James, Jason or me ok?"

"I will, love you"

"Love you more" Niall gives me a hug and then he walks away. I have to say Niall is more protective towards me since 'that' happened, and i understand him, i will be as worried as he is if something happens to him, but he doesn't have to worry because i have James and other dudes watching my back.

When the soundcheck is over, i go to eat something. Amelia is here.

"Amelia!"

"Anne! How are you?" Amelia gives me a hug.

"Better... How about you? What brings you here?"

"I want to be in your last show,your first and your last..."

"Thank you friend"

"And how are you about 'that'?"

".... Better. I have to admit i haven't stopped thinking about it"

"I know it was hard, but you have to get over it. Police is already working on it"

"I know but it worries me the idea of someone wanting me away from Niall... I think i'm not that strong to leave him... I love him with my life... He's my everything" tears are already falling from my eyes.

"Anne.... I know this is hard, but you have the people that loves you next to you, remember that, we are here to support you ok?" Amelia brings me to her arms, i cry harder.

"Wh-at i-if ha-appens.... Again?" I say between sobs.

"Don't think that... You are safe now"

We stay like that for some minutes and then i go to the meet and great,the fans have been so loving with me, they bring a lot of things for me and they tell me how much they love me, i really appreciate that and i wouldn't be here without them.

After the meet and great, i walk to my dressing room to get ready. I do some warm up and then i head to the stage, the crowd is unbelievable, it is huge and they are really loud.

When the show is over, i go change into more comfy clothes and then we head to the 1D concert. It had already started,but i can enjoy my favorite songs. Niall notices me when he is flying over the crowd and he winks at me, i love when he does that.

The concert is great and when it is over i meet the boys backstage and we head to the restaurant, Jason finds a beautiful and very private restaurant near the venue, luckily the entire restaurant is for us, nobody else is here.

I sit next to Niall and Amelia, i see all the boys and i can't help shedding some tears, i miss them a lot. And they look so happy right now...

We order our food and everyone is talking with everyone, i stand up to make a toast and everyone is looking at me, it is a little bit intimidating.

"I-i... I just want to tell you thank you, thank you so much for being in this journey with me and for helping me, is as simple as this.... I wouldn't be here without you... Thank you so much for being all this time with me" everyone cheers and raise their glass.

We have the best dinner and then everyone goes home. I'm supposed to go to Niall's hotel but Simon calls me and he wants me on his office tomorrow, i'm really sad because i wanted to be with Niall, but i guess i'll have to wait for him to end his tour and maybe we can spend more time together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

"Niall, you have been really quiet, is everything ok?" Harry sits next to me.

"Not really...."

"You can talk to me man...."

"I-i... I was just thinking about all that happened and... The only person that can hate Anne is... Amy..."

"Amy? Amy Green? Your friend?"

"Yes.... I have spent the last three days thinking about it and... Amy is the only one who can hate Anne"

"Why you think that? She's your best friend!"

"I know.... But the last time i saw her... She wanted to be more than friends with me... But.... I told her i was with Anne.... She was furious!"

"But she haven't even met Anne!"

"She has... When she was on my hometown we meet with some friends and she was there... And i think Anne notice Amy wanted something with me, but i leave it very clear, i just want a friendship with her"

"Wow man.... You have a good argument right there, but what if it wasn't her? She's your best friend...."

"I think not anymore..."

"Why?"

"Because since that day she left all furious i haven't talked with her, i just want to avoid any kind of problems"

"Then, we will know if it's true when the police investigates. Meanwhile, you have to rest man, we have a show tomorrow"

"I know... But i try and try to just forget about it but i can't!"

"Man i understand what your going through, but i know you are strong enough to get over this ok?"

"Thanks Harry...."

"Remember you can always count on me"

I go to my bunk and i'm trying to think about something else, but all i can think about is Amy being the responsible for all this. I know the police is still investigating and it takes a lot of time for this, but i just want to know who was the responsible.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi people! I hope you enjoy this chapter, please comment/vote ;)

A picture of Niall being so sexy and cute >>>>>>>>