CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Niall's P.O.V.

I thought i would see Anne next to me in the bed, but she isn't there, she must have gone while i was sleeping. But she went alone! What if something happens to her?

I immediately call her. She doesn't answer. I'm starting to worry, so i change my clothes and go to Harry's.

"Anne!? Harry!?" There is nobody here. So i call Anne again. She doesn't answer, then i call Harry.

"Harry? Where is Anne? Is she with you!?"

"Yeah... Why are you asking?"

"Is she ok? Where are you?"

"I told you she's with me, so she's fine.. Hi Niall i'm fine..." Harry passes the phone to Anne.

"I was worried because i didn't see you on my house. Where you at?"

"I'm at Simon's office, Nathan called and told me i had to be here at 9..."

"I bet Simon thinks you have a great voice. Good luck"

"Thanks Nialler." I love when she calls me like that.

"Well, i don't bother you anymore, good luck."

"Bye Niall, see you later..."

I really think Simon will sign Anne, she has an amazing voice. When i heard her singing yesterday, i was so blown away by her voice, i've never heard a voice like hers, is like the voice of an angel.

After almost 2 hours, Harry and Anne arrive, they look normal.

"What did Simon told you?" I immediately ask Anne.

"She doesn't want to tell me..."

"Ok, guys i'll tell you... Sit"

We sit on the couch, Anne looks nervous.

"Simon said that he thinks... I'm... A.... R-re-ally good s-singer..."

"Is he going to sign you?" I ask her. She nods.

"That is incredible! I knew he would like you! Congratulations!" I say, hugging her.

"I'm so happy for you Anne, you're gonna be a great artist" Harry also hugs her.

"Thank you guys... Specially you Niall, without you, Nathan wouldn't have heard me, neither did Simon, thank you so so much..." Anne gives me the warmest hug she has ever given me.

"You don't have to thank me, you are the one with the great voice..."

"And are you recording your album?" Harry asks.

"Yes,Niall. That's another thing i want to tell you... I'll be recording the album on december and i'll just have christmas week..."

"So, you're not going to Ireland!?" I ask, shocked. Because i've already made plans to be with her.

"I will, but only for a week... Maybe more days, but i'm not sure."

"A week is perfect" I'm really glad she's coming because my plans would have been ruined.

"Well guys, i leave you, i'll be on my room if you need me" Anne says leaving the room.

I go to the kitchen for some food and then i go back to the living room where Harry is.

"Nialler, do you have plans on what are you gonna do in Ireland with Anne?"

"I've thought of some, but i'm not sure. Why don't you ask her and then you tell me?"