CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

Anne's P.O.V.

I don't want to hear what the boys wanted to tell me so i rush outside the building. Once i'm inside the lift, i cry my eyes out. Being in the same room as Niall makes me realize i will never get over him, i will never forget all the amazing times we had together.

I get inside a taxi and straight to my flat. I call Jason and he tells me he is already there. I have to admit being with him these past days has been good. He comforts me every time something reminds me of Niall, Jason has been a pretty good friend right now.

When i arrive home, Jason already has a fest of food in the table.

"What is all this?" I say looking at all the food, it looks delicious and somehow, i fell really hungry.

"I thought you would want something to eat, because these past days you haven't eaten too much" Jason gives me a smile, i force a smile. "I can see something happened, looks like you cried"

"I-i..." I run upstairs to see myself in the mirror. The little makeup i wore, is smeared all over my face. I clean it, change into sweatpants and go downstairs.

"Are you ok?" Jason asks me when i sit at the table, across from him.

"Yeah...." I lie.

"What did Simon told you?"

"... T-things about the t-tour..." I star eating a burger with some chips.

"Are we going on tour?"

".... Yes"

"Wow! That is incredible!"

"... We are going with One Direction" i say.

"Oh..." After that Jason doesn't say a word, we eat all the food and when we are finished, we watch a movie and then as i feel really tired, i go to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

As i arrive home, i go directly to my room. Seeing Anne devastated me, remembering all the great times we had together...

"Can i come in?" Amy is sneaking on the door, i nod. "Are you ok?" She sits at the edge of the bed.

"Yeah..." The least i want is to talk to Amy.

"You can talk to me Niall... Remember once we were friends..." I look at Amy's eyes, something felt like the old days. "Please, forget what happened"

"I-i..." I'm speechless.

"Please Niall"

"... Ok..." Amy gives me a hug, and i really need it, because these days have been so lonely without Anne.

"Tell me what happened"

".... Anne was there..."

"Where?"

"At the meeting"

"Why was she there?"

"S-she's coming on tour with us..."

"Oh.... Can i go with you too?" Amy makes a puppy face.

"I'm not sure..."

"Oh c'mon.... Please"

"Ok ok, you can come"

"Thanks Niall" Amy, again, gives me a hug. "Remember you can talk with me anytime" Amy stands up and walks to the door.

"Amy?" I call before she goes out of the room

"Yes"

"Do you wanna have dinner at Nando's?" I ask her.