CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

Niall looks really mad, so i just follow him outside. He is talking with a man, and then directs me to get in the car. He clearly doesn't drive, so he has a driver.

All the way to wherever we're going, we don't say a word, i can only hear the radio and the cars around. The driver stops at Nando's. Niall gets out of the car and i follow him. The waitress gives us a table and Niall takes a seat in front of me.

"So... hummm... what are you ordering?" Niall is definitely mad. But still, he is smiling at me.

"Humm... i-"

"Oh, have you ever been here?"

Yyes, many times. Nando's is my favorite restaurant" I tell him.

"Mine too! Directioners make fun of this but, i love Nando's!" I chuckle.

"How not to love it? the food is delicious!"

"I agree with that... "

Niall is about to say something, but he is interrupted by the waitress.

"Hi, are you ready to order?"

"Yes, Anne?"

"Oh, i want a veggie wrap and water, please"

"Ok, and you sr."

"I want the peri-peri chicken and a coke, please"

"Perfect, i'll bring your drinks in a minute"

"Thank you"

I am looking at the decoration, because i've never been in this Nando's. This one is more modern than the other ones i've been.

I realize Niall is looking at me, smile on his face, making fun of me.

"Aren't you mad anymore?" I ask him.

"I wasn't mad"

"I thought you were,because of what Louis said. But it's ok if you don't want to be here right now."

"Oh no. It's ok, i do want to be here but sometimes Louis can be irritating. But lets' forget about it, tell me more about you"

"Well... What do you want to know about me?"

"Hummm.... How old are you? Sorry i couldn't think in a better question" We both laugh.

"Don't worry. I'm 18. And you? 17? 18?"

"Almost but no, i just turned 19 last week"

"Oh congratulations! You look younger than 19"

"People always tell me that. You look younger too"

"I guess so"

The waitress brings our drinks and food. We don't say a word while eating. I can't help admiring Niall. He looks like a little kid with lots of candy, extremely happy and hurried to eat everything. Niall notices i'm staring at him and blushes. I look away.

"Sorry, i know I eat like a pig..." He apologizes.

"You don't have to be sorry, i understand you, I have to say sorry for staring at you" I apologize.

"It's ok. I'm used to it, the boys always stare at me like that"

We finish our food and when we are about to exit the restaurant, a girl approaches to Niall.

"Hi Niall, omg i'm your biggest fan. Omg i love you so much. Can i take a photo with you?"

"Sure."