CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE

Anne's P.O.V.

"You don't really mind what peoole say, right?" Niall asks me amazed by all the food i ate.

"You're right. Nothing can stop me when is about food" I admit.

"Changing subject... When are you on holidays?"

"In a week! Finally!"

"And what are you doing? Are you spending Christmas and New Year's Eve here?"

"Yeah... I think i won't go anywhere"

"Your family is coming over?"

"No, they are going to travel to the states... I'll be at home alone, maybe i'll cook something and then go to bed"

"That's really sad! You should go to a party or something else!"

"I'm the kind of girl that doesn't have friends that make parties on Christmas or New Year's Eve..."

"Then i have an idea!" Niall seems really excited to tell me his idea.

"And what's your idea?" I ask.

"You should come to Ireland with me! I'll be there for two weeks..." Niall has a wide smile.

"...i-i..."

"I'm sure you're gonna like it..." Niall is trying to convince me.

"I'm gonna think about it... When are you going over there?"

"A few days before Christmas"

"I might go... I'll tell you tomorrow"

Niall takes me back at my apartment. I'm really thinking on what he suggested me before.

It's almost November and nobody has invited me to a party, like Niall said, i even asked Karla what was she gonna do, and she's going to Paris with some friends. So i'm definitely alone.

I have some money saved to travel with Karla, but she clearly doesn't want to be with me anymore.

It is 11 p.m. So i decide to call Niall.

"Anne? Are you ok?"

"Yeah, sorry for calling this late, but i've already decided on what you told me..."

"Are you coming to Ireland with me!?"

"Hummm... YES!"

I hear Niall sighing.

"Perfect! You're gonna have a great time" Niall can barely speak of happiness.

"I sure do..."

Niall tells me about all the things he will show me on Ireland. Then i go to bed.

I'm really excited to go, i've never been to Ireland and i've heard that is really nice also Niall will be there, and spending time with him is no waste of time.

A WEEK BEFORE

Anne's P.O.V.

I'm so happy that i'm finally on holidays. I don't have to wake up early and i can do whatever i want.

Eleanor and Perrie are coming over on saturday. Dani can't come because she'll be on the x-factor.

I clean some things at the apartment and then the girls arrive.

"Hi Anne. How are you?"

"Hi Perrie."

"We're really excited to get our nails done" Eleanor can't hide her excitement.