CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

Anne's P.O.V.

Is sad to say goodbye to the people you love, specially Niall, he's an amazing human being, he makes me laugh all the time, he's always enthusiastic. He's the best boyfriend, but i have to say goodbye because i'm going on tour for almost a month. I know it's gonna be hard, but i will call Niall everyday and whenever he cans, he will go to my show.

"I'm gonna miss you lots babe"

"I'm gonna miss you too Nialler" Niall holds me really close in his arms.

"I love you so much Anne"

"I love you more"

We stay like that for some minutes and when the bus is outside the flat, Niall helps me with my bags.

"Have fun on tour. I will see you whenever i can" Niall gives me a really big hug. I don't want to be apart from this boy.

"Thanks, i love you Nialler"

"Love you too babe" Tears are now running down my cheeks. "Don't cry Anne, i know this is hard, but you have to get use to it... It happens the same to me, but you have to think it's temporary, i will see you soon" Niall clears my tears and holds my face between his hands.

"But i'll miss you"

"I'll miss you too babe.... Please don't cry, you will make me cry"

"Sorry... I love you so much Nialler" I give Niall a last hug and he gives me the sweetest kiss we have ever shared. Then i get inside the bus, Jason is already here. I quickly go to the window and open it, i wave goodbye, the bus is now going away from Niall, tears are already out of my eyes, i am really gonna miss Niall.

"You really love him" Jason says once i'm sitting in front of him.

"I do, he's my everything. But i know sometimes we have to be apart from the people we love"

"That's how life is, but you will see him soon"

"Jason, can i ask you something?" I say.

"Yeah"

"Why? Why are you all gentle and nice now? I mean... A few months ago you were like a beast"

"I-i... I wasn't thinking... I was just acting by my instincts, but i didn't realize i was hurting people... I'm really sorry about that, i know i caused you and Niall a lot of pain, i know it will never be enough for me to apologize... But just the fact that you and Niall kind of forgive me, makes me feel better"

"But... Why did you hurt Niall? In the years i've known you, i never saw you been that aggressive"

"I was desperate to be with you... I know that is not an excuse but... I-i... I lost my mind at that time,that's why i came with you... To tell you that i am sorry, and i think it's working"

"... A-are you... Still... Into me?" I ask him. Jason lowers his face.

"Anne... I will always love you. But now i understand how much you love Niall and that i can only be a friend for you" i have nothing to say.

It scars me knowing that Jason is still in love with me, he will always be, but some other part of my head is telling me that he has really changed, he now understands my situation.

"Jason, i know it's hard for you. But.... I forgive you" Jason raises his head, shocked face. "Yes, let's forget about everything that happened in the past and just be friends" i flash him a smile.

"Wh-y are you forgiving me?"

"We once were friends remember? I don't want to lose your friendship Jason, and also i believe you, i believe you changed and you are a better person"