CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

Niall's P.O.V.

I am really nervous to be on a date with Anne, this time is a real one, not dared by Louis. I put my favorite red polo shirt, jeans and my supras, i can't live without them.

I am supposed to pick Harry, but he called me and he's arriving at Nando's by himself, as he can drive now. I have thought about getting some driving lessons, maybe soon.

I call Fred to get the car and we go to Anne's apartment. I am glad there was no traffic so we arrive earlier. I knock on the door until someone opens the door.

"Ni-all... co-me in..." Anne is looking SPECTACULAR! She is wearing a flowered dress and her hair is curled. I've never seen her this beautiful. I walk in and say hello to her friend, she looks confused.

"Niall Horan...?" The girl, i think Amelia, is asking Anne with a very confused look.

"Yes Amelia... Hummm, Niall can you come to the kitchen for a minute?"

".... Su-re" I follow Anne to the kitchen, she closes the door.

"Where's Harry? He was supposed to be here!" She blurts.

"Don't worry he'll arrive at Nando's"

"Oh ok. Then, let's go" She calms down.

We get in my car and go straight to Nando's. There is some traffic but we manage to get there 10 minutes later. Harry is already there.

'Hi Harry"

"Hi Anne!"

"HARRY STYLES!??" Amelia is bouncing up and down. I think she didn't know who was coming.

"Hi... Amelia"

I sit next to Anne and across from us is Harry and Amelia.

"So... Is nice to see you again Amelia"

"I'm happy to see you too Harry"

We order our food and the waitress brings our drinks.

Harry and Amelia are talking about music, and i notice Anne is quiet.

"So Anne... I noticed you are more quiet than normal ... Why's that?"

"Nothing... I was just thinking about Amelia and Harry, they would be an amazing couple"

"I think the same, i've never seen Harry this happy"

"You think she's the girl?"

"Maybe..."

Our food is served and we really enjoy it. Anne shares some of her food with me. I'm still astonished by her beauty, her eyes sparkle so bright and her smile is the cutest i've ever seen. I can't stop thinking on the other day when we were about to kiss, i've never wanted to kiss someone's lips so badly.

"Niall?... Can i ask you something?" Anne interrupts my thoughts.

"Yeah..."

"Can you take me to my apartment... I think i'm getting sick..."

"Of course!"

We excused ourselves and i take Anne to her flat, she definitely looks ill.

"Anne are you ok? Don't you wanna go to the doctor?"

"I'm ok Niall" She says with a sad tone.

We arrive at her flat, she lets me come in and she lays on the couch. She is shivering. I sit next to her and involve her with my arms.