CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

Florence's P.O.V.

I can't believe today is my first show. I'm really excited, i want people to know about my music, but what if they don't like it?

"Anne, we have to start with your makeup" Kelly, my makeup artist, interrupts my thoughts.

I go to the dressing rooms, all the boys and their girlfriends are here.

"Surprise!" All of them shout.

"Hi! It's so nice to see you all!" I say hi to everyone. Niall isn't here. "Where's Niall?"

"Oh, don't worry, he'll be right here in a minute" Harry assures me.

"Ok..."

I have a little chat with everybody and then, as usual, Niall walks in, shouting my name, he is caring a big bouquet of my favorite flowers.

"Niall... you always so cute... I love you so much" I give Niall a kiss.

"Well, that's enough of romanticism, let's go... Anne has to get ready" Louis always ruining the moment, but one day i'll do the same.

"Thank you so much guys for coming, it means a lot to me" They all leave, but Niall stays with me.

"You nervous?" He asks.

"Yes, i don't think i can do it" Now Ashley is doing my hair.

"Of course you can! i bet people are gonna love you"

"What if they don't?"

"Anne, you have an incredible voice, everyone will see that"

"Thank you Nialler... I love you so much"

"Love you more babe, I let you get ready.... And remember, you have a great voice" Niall stands right in front of me. "I would kiss you, but i don't want to ruin your makeup"

"I guess it has to wait..." We both laugh.

Niall leaves the room and now i'm only with Ashley.

"He really loves you" After some minutes of silence, Ashley finally speaks up.

"I love him too... He... He has changed my life completely. We literally wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him..."

"And you seem really in love... You are a really cute couple"

"Thanks..."

"How long have you been dating?"

"Almost two months"

"Wow... And how did you meet him?" As i have never had this conversation with Ashley, i tell her everything on how i met Niall.

After almost an hour of getting ready, i'm on the side of the stage, i'm sweating like never before, i'm really nervous. I can see the boys and girls on the VIP area. I have to say it's a very intimate place, but i guess is perfect to start.

After Jason presents me, i walk to the stage. Everyone cheers and i'm a little bit overwhelmed, from here it looks like a lot of people. I make quick eye contact with Niall, he give an encouraging smile that calms me down.

"Hi everyone, my name is Anne and I'm here to sing some of my favorite songs from the artists i love, and i also be singing some of my songs... You can also suggest any song"

I start with my first single, Love Me Back. For my surprise, some girls knew the song! I never expected that.

When i finish the first song, Jason comes on stage with his guitar. Yes, my show is kind of acoustic and Jason plays the guitar. I first sing Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran, and i think everybody is happy and enjoys it. Then it is time to sing Grenade by Bruno Mars. After some other songs, I'm telling the crowd how i get here, in the middle of it Niall shouts: 'I love you'. Everyone stars at him. I blush.

I ask the crowd if they want me to sing a particular song. I realize a little girl, like 10 years old, wants to say something.

"You, the little girl over there" I point to her.

"Would you sing Little Things by One Direction?"

"Hummm.... Sure!"

It's a lot of preasure to sing this song in front of the original singers and their fans. Jason starts playing the guitar, i take a deep breath and start singing,

At the end of the song everyone is clapping and cheering, even the boys. I guess they liked it.

The final song is Someone Like You by Adele. Everyone takes out their phones and light the crowd, it is a very magical moment.

"Thank you so much to every single one of you, thank you for coming. I hope you enjoy this, remember you can buy my CD. Bye!" I say good bye and walk out of stage.

Once i'm backstage, Niall and the rest of the boys are on the dressing room to congratulate me.

"Anne that was sick!"

"It was epic!"

"Thank you Harry and Liam"

"You were incredible babe" Niall brings me into his arms and kisses me softly. Everyone coughs.

"Sorry.." I Blush.

"So... How about going to the club to celebrate?" Liam asks.

"That's a pretty good idea. You can go now if you want, i still have to talk with every one on the backstage to say thank you" I explain.

"Ok, so we'll see you in a bit"

"Bye guys, and thank you for coming"

Everyone leaves, Niall is the only one left.

"Are you coming with me?" I ask him.

"Sure!"

We go to the room next to mine. Everyone is there.

"Well, i just wanted to say thank you so so much to every single one of you, without you, this wouldn't have happened. We have a long way to go, but i'm sure everything will be perfect, you are seriously the best crew i've ever had. I love you so much and thank you" We have a group hug and then i walk outside.

"Anne!" As me and Niall are walking to the exit door, i hear someone calling me, it is Jason.

"Anne, Simon wants to talk to you, he says you don't answer at your phone" He is handing me his phone.

"Oh, thanks... Hi Simon"

"Anne! Congratulations! I think everything went perfect. I called you at your phone but you didn't answer"

"Sorry, i have no battery"

"It's ok... Well, tomorrow i see you in Oxford right?"

"Yes, i can't wait"

"See you tomorrow, bye!"

"Bye Simon" I hang up and i give the phone back to Jason.

"Hummm... We're going to celebrate, do you wanna come with us?" I didn't expected Niall to invite Jason. But i have to admit they are getting along better, and i'm happy about that because Niall doesn't get mad anymore, i think they are even becoming friends.

"...Sure!"

Jason comes on the car with us. It is a bit awkward but then everything feels normal.

"So... Jason, where did you learn to play the guitar?" Niall asks Jason.

"My dad taught me when i was around 12 or 13"

"I didn't know that, you never told me you played the guitar, i knew it just when we had rehearsal" I interrupt.

"You don't know a lot of things about me..." What did he mean by that?

Some minutes later, we arrive at Funky Buddha, we get inside and the boys are already on the dance floor. They are not such great dancers, but they know how to have fun. Niall, Jason and i join them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Crazy Mofos :) sorry for not updating earlier. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Please vote/comment ;)

A lovely picture of Narry... I can't handle it >>>>>>>>>>