CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

A week after

Today i'm meeting Simon, i'm a bit nervous because i don't know what are the plans for me. I really want to record an album and sing for many people.

"Hi Anne. How are you?" Simon is a really nice man.

"Excited i guess..."

"You're gonna be even more excited... You're gonna have your own album!"

"...a-re y-you.... Se-serious?" I stutter because i am in shock.

"Yes! You will do some covers and you will have 2 or 3 songs written by some of my best songwriters"

"That is amazing! Oh my God Simon. I can't believe it, thank you so much... And... When are we starting recording?"

"In 2 days until a week before christmas. Then we'll have the final touches on January, because i know you want to spend christmas and New Year's Eve with your family, so you have vacation and then i'll see you on January 9"

"Oh that's perfect! I'm really excited to record... And what kind of songs will i sing?"

"That's what i want to ask you. Just tell me some of your favorite artists and we'll see..."

"My idol is Ed Sheeran, he's such a great songwriter and singer... I really love his music. I also like The Wanted, Olly Murs, Little Mix, Taylor Swift..."

"Those are really good artist, i like all of them. What we can do is that you choose 8 songs from all of them that you want to sing and you give me the list and i'll tell you if it's ok or not. I think that you are most likely to sing pop music, you are like the girl who likes to cry with songs."

"That's totally me."

"Then, if you can send me the list later on the day or tomorrow and i'll call you to tell you what are the best songs."

"Ok... See you soon"

I am so excited. I will have my own album and people will know who i am.

I go to Harry's place to clear my mind and think of possible songs for the album. I really want to sing an Ed Sheeran song, he has been my inspiration since i first started singing.

I thought the boys would be out but they are all at Harry's watching Tv.

"Hi guys!"

"Anne! How are you? How did it go with Simon?" Niall asks me.

"Well... I will have my own album!!" All the boys give me a big hug. I'm suffocating.

"Guys... Guys... I can't breath!" They let me off and we sit on the couch.

"Congratulations!" Niall cheers me.

"And when are you recording?"

"In two days... I'm so nervous..."

"Don't be, it's normal" Liam always so wise.

"Are you gonna write the song or...?" Harry asks me.

"No, i will sing covers and i will have 2 or 3 songs written by other people"

"And what songs are you gonna sing?"

"That's where i need your help... Simon told me i need to choose 8 songs from my favorite artists... But i don't really know what songs to choose... Would you help me?"

"Yes!" All the boys say in unison.

We we go to my room and they all pill on my bed.

"So let's see... Can i see your iPod?" Louis says. I hand him my iPod to Louis.