CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

"Does Greg know you're pregnant?" I ask her.

"Yes, but the rest of the family don't... We wanted to be completely sure..."

"The bay is just fine...." The doctor interrupts our conversation.

We walk out of ER and Niall, Greg and Bobby are waiting for us. Greg runs to hug Denise. I hear him asking about the baby. I smile. They are going to be good parents.

"Thanks for taking care of Denise, Anne..." Greg tells me in the car.

"Your welcome... And you know you can count on me for anything..."

We arrive at Bobby's house and we change our clothes for tonight. I'm still surprised that here in Ireland they go big. I remember that on New Years Eve, my family and i had dinner at my house and that was all. But here, people do big parties and stuff.

I'm wearing a dark blue dress, black Supra's, i don't get alone with high heels, and i curl my hair. My makeup is natural. Niall is wearing a blue pullover, black jeans and blue Supra's.

When everyone is ready, we head to the party. Niall introduces me to everyone in his family. I have to say they are nice, but Maura's family is not as cold as Bobby's.

The dinner is delicious. And after that, Niall takes me outside to see the fireworks. He is behind me, arms around my body.

"What are your wishes for next year?" Niall asks in my ear.

"The only thing i want is YOU..."

"I want you too... You are my everything Anne... I don't know what i would do without you"

I turn around to face Niall. Big smile on his face. He slowly leans in to kiss me. Every time he kisses me, i feel butterflies in my stomach.

Later fireworks cover the sky.

"Happy New Year Nialler!" I say while hugging him. He holds me closer to him.

"Happy New Year babe..." He whispers in my ear. I love when he calls me babe.

We stay outside for a while, Niall's arms around me. I feel so safe and... Loved in this moment. I never felt like this in my life. I don't want this to be over, i love Niall with my entire life. But i know he will be going on tour very soon and i'll have to be apart from him...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a really short chapter, but something happen on my drafts that i lost half of the chapter :/

I will be updating tomorrow.... What do you guys think the future holds for Anne and Niall? Will they be happy forever after or....

Please comment/vote ;)

Niall and Anne at the party>>>>>>>>>