CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Anne's P.O.V.

"Hi Simon!"

"Hello Anne, how are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you"

"...And do you know who was the responsible on doing the kidnap?"

"Hummm...."

"Sorry, i shouldn't have asked"

"No, no it's ok.... And no, the police is still investigating"

"I'm really sorry Anne, and because of that, i hired 2 bodyguards to be with you"

"Thanks Simon, but i already have one, James"

"That's good, but Niall wants you to be completely safe, so two more people watching your back is better"

"Ok...."

"And speaking of music and tours, this past tour was incredible! People accepted you instantly and i'm glad, because that shows they like what you. So i was planning on you doing a tour in America, what do you think?"

"I-i... That is awesome! I'd love to!"

"Then, i think we can start the tour in Canada, then all over the US and finish in your country"

"OMG Simon! That would be amazing! When would it be?"

"I want it to start on May, maybe at the end of may... We are still deciding but i'm pretty sure it will be in that date"

"Hummm.... I thought i was going on tour with the boys..." I'm starting to worry, i don't want to be away from Niall again.

"I know i told you that, but i wasn't sure how people would react about your music, but now that i see you sold out shows, i want you to become a global superstar, to be known in every country, city and small village. So... Are you willing to go on tour?"

"I-i...."

"I know it's hard, so think about it and tomorrow you tell me what you decide"

"Thanks Simon, i see you tomorrow"

"Ok, and think in the pros and cons"

"I will"

I walk out of Simon's office and head home. I have to think about a lot of things. James drives to Niall's flat, even the mention of his name makes me sad. I really want to be with Niall for the rest of their American tour, but i guess not everything is what you want.

At home, i eat something, then i put on my OnePiece and sit on the bed just to think.

Remember what all you wanted, be famous, people knowing about you and liking your music. It's happening right now.
I have to be thankful because not everybody has the opportunity. I know it will be hard not to be with Niall, i want to spend more time with him, but our jobs are like this, traveling around the world for months and not seeing the people you love.

I decide to call Niall to tell him my decision.

"Hi babe! How are you? When are you coming with us?" Niall's enthusiasm always makes me smile.

"Hummm.... That's what i wanted to talk about..."

"You ok? Is everything alright?"

"Everything's fine Niall, but... I talked to Simon a few hours ago"

"And...."

"I will be going on tour, to America" none of us say a word, i know what Niall is thinking. "Niall, are you there?"