Chapter 15

So??? Yes! Its finally out! :D I am loving all my fans and readers!!! I'm so happy everyone is still reading Pebblepaw's choice. So??? Whats gonna happen now? I'll tell you what will happen now. Pebblestar shall journey to the moonpool. When she gets back, she shall appoint Thunderclan's next deputy.         Not much going on right now... But I have survived a bunch of tests thankfully. And so far, I have no clue when the next test or assesment will be. Now... To stop talking about my life and get on with the story...

Chapter 15

Pebblestream walked along a narrow path that led her to the moonpool. She hopped across the unusually thin stream. She stopped and gazed at the stream. She stream was just a small pool, flowing down towards the lake, it was so low of water that a 4 moon old kit could wade through it.

She shrugged, and turned and continued her journey.

She sun had just set by the time she reached the moonpool. She touched her muzzle against the warm water, and drifted off into sleep.

She awoke in a empty clearing. 

"Welcome Pebblestream." Meowed a voice. And at that moment, cats from starclan all circled her. 

She reconized the dark tabby pelt as Bramblestar, as he stepped forward. 

Bramblestar walked up to her. "With this life, I give you loyalty. Use it well when the time comes." Meowed Bramblestar, then touched his nose against Pebblestream's. A wave of pain surged through her and then it was gone. 

Bramblestar stepped back as another cat stepped forward. She reconized Blindeye.

"With this life I give you bravery, Use it well when your clan is in need." Meowed Blindeye. Blindeye touched noses with her. Another painful surge of energy shot through her. 

Blindeye stepped back and a famillar sandy pelt stepped forward. Pebblestream had to hold back a gasp with a snarl. Peachnose stepped forward. (Uh? Anyone remember her? The cat that battled Pebblestream in the tree but fell? And didn't survive the fall?) Peachnose had a scar that ran from her shoulder to the base of her tail. Pebblestream guessed it happended when she fell from the tree.

"With this life I give you strength. Use it well in battles against other clans." Meowed Peachnose touching her nose against Pebblestream's, sending a wave of shock through her. 

Peachnose stepped back and then a gray tabby stepped forward. 

"Who are you?" Asked Pebblestream. "I was your mother's mother. My name... is Swiftheart." Replied Swiftheart. "With this life I give you mothering. Use it well to care for your whole clan as if they were your kits." Meowed Swiftbreeze, then stepped into the crowd of starclan cats. 

A tabby pelt stepped forward. "My name is Breezeclaw. I was Swiftbreeze's mate."  Meowed Breezeclaw. "With this life I give you trust. Use it to trust only cats you think you can trust." Meowed Breezeclaw, stepping into the mass of starclan cats. 

Then, a orange tabby pelt appeared out from the mass of starclan cats. 

"With this life I give you intelligence. Use it well to guide your clan." Meowed the tom. "I'm Thunderstar, by the way." Meowed Thunderstar, touching his nose against Pebblestream's.

A white she-cat stepped towards her.

"With this life I give you love. Use it to love who you think is right, expecially for Owlheart." Meowed Froststorm. Pebblestream braced herself for another shock through her, but when Froststorm touched her nose to hers, there was no pain and only a gentle feeling flowed through her.

Patchstar stepped forward. " With this life I give you courage, Use it to never give up when you feel like giving up." Meowed Patchstar. He touched his nose to Pebblestream's, then backed away.