Chapter 21

I hope to get this done as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay! '.' I might start a book called 'War of the wolves' When I am done this.

Chapter 21:

Pebblestar padded out of the den, To the sun shining brightly. It looked as if the damage never happened. 

Pebblestar joined Moonflight as she sorted out patrols. "Bramblethorn, Hawkgaze and Ashcloud. I am going to send you hunting near the Shadowclan border. But be very careful. I am still not sure they cooled down yet." Ordered Moonflight.

"I think Shadowclan is allies with us once more with Owlstar leading them, Instead of that selfish leader Patchstar. But you never know, If some cats will turn on their leader." Pebblestar added, And nodded a Mousetail. Mousetail just grumbled and walked off.

Suddenly, the wind blew so hard, It blew Pebblestar off her paws, And rolling across the clearing. Splashfur jumped infront of her, Stopping her from blowing any farther. "Thanks!" Pebblestar breathed, Shaking off her pelt and standing up. "No problem." Splashfur meowed.

Splashfur gazed into the distance at the clouds. They were formed together, Whirling around and around, Sucking up everything in it's path. "W- W- We must leave now!!!" Yowled Spashfur, making Pebblestar jump. 

"Why?" Pebblestar questioned.

"That is a tornado!!!! It will kill us all if we stay here!" Splashfur cried. "Then what are we waiting for???? Round up the kits, Bring every warrior and apprentice back to camp!!!" Screeched Pebblestar.

At that moment, Nightclan burst into the Thornclan camp, Being led by Owlstar. Owlstar pulled his gaze to Pebblestar, And Pebblestar nodded for him to know that she understood what was going on. Pebblestar and Owlstar raced up onto the high ledge. No need to call. the whole 2 clans, were already gathered below, And the last few cats racing into the camp. 

"We must leave at once!" "We need to get the other clans!!!!" Yowled Pebblestar. Each warrior and apprentice looked scared, But they had courage. 

"I will take a patrol of 6 cats to Hillclan camp. This patrol will have a few cats of both of our clans to show them we are at peace." Called Owlstar.

"And I will lead the rest of you, including kits and elders to Waterclan camp to warn them. Then, we will meet Owlstar's patrol at the log to cross onto the island. " Meowed Pebblestar.

Both clans nodded.

"I shall take Featherwind, Mossfeather, Mousetail,  Sunblaze, Mistycloud and Graypelt. We shall meet at the island log." Owlstar called, and the cats he called raced after him out the camp entrance.

"Lets go get Waterclan." Pebblestar's eyes glinted.

She leaped off the high ledge, and the cats moved them selves in order. The queens carring the kits, with the elders along side them in the middle, The apprentice's surrounding them, The warriors surrounding the group, And Spottedfall, Emberpaw, and Tinyfoot fell in behind Pebblestar and Moonflight leading. 

They raced across the territory, And finally, they reached the Water Pack border. There was a patrol, staring up at the tornado tearing apart Nightclan's territory. "We need to get out of here!" Yowled Pebblestar at them. The patrol nodded, and led the cats across their territory, into the camp. 

(Guys sorry. xD I forgot that It was FISHclan not WATERclan. XD I am just too lazy to go back and fix it)

"Miststar!!!!!" The patrol leader screeched. The clan leader was out of her den in a second, And the first thing that PEbblestar could tell Miststar scented, was fear.