Chapter 17

So I'm trying to get this book done in one day. Is there a problem? No. I have seen how much I have started improving in my books, from when the prolouge , to now, like the prolouge was like what, about ten lines? Now look at my chapters! My chapters are now about at least 1700 words to 2300 words. Anyway, survived the test yesterday.... Now, I'll stop talking and you can go on and read my... Er... What should I call you my fans? Er... I'm just going to call you guys my clanmates for now. Now go read Clanmates!

Chapter 17: 

A flash fur brown fur removed the weight of the fox off of Pebblestar. As soon as the weight was gone, Pebblestar leaped onto her paws. 

She saw Owlheart tussling with the male fox. Pebblestar charged forward, leaping on the fox driving the breath out of it. The fox kicked both of them off, and charged back towards its nest. 

Then, Mousetail came charging back towards Pebblestar. "Pebblestar! Are you okay? and who is this pine needle stinking cat???" Demanded Mousetail.

Pebblestar pressed her muzzle against Mousetail's face. "And where were you when the male fox pinned me down???" Pressed Pebblestar snarling.

"I ran back to camp for help. But, half way there, I heard you throwing your paws around and I heard your screeches, so i followed yours and the foxes scent trail." Replied Mousetail.

"Why would you leave me to face 2 foxes? I could have been killed if Owlheart didn't show up!" Snarled Pebblestar. Owlheart inturrupted. "I should be going now." Meowed Owlheart, and gracefully leaped over the river, and bolte dinto the pine forest.

"I'll find out the truth about you someday Mousetail." Meowed Pebblestar. 

"Keep your eyes open Pebblestar. Keep your ears pricked. Because one day I'll get you alone, and then you'll be crowfood. And you can not blame me until the whole clan has proof." Meowed Mousetail, his eyes glinting evily as he walked towards the camp. 

Pebblestar sighed. She sat down and began cleaning her wounds. She felt as if sevral pairs of eyes were staring at her, burning deep into her fur. A cold breeze swept by her carrying an over whelming scent of Shadowclan. She froze in her licks. It sounded like cats were whispering, and glancing at her. 

She stood up, prepared to walk back to camp. Then suddenly, a twig snapped from somewhere behind her. She spun around, and a bunch of Shadowclan warriors leaped out from their hiding spots silently, surrounding her. Pebblestar was to frozen to the spot to run, and to startled to cry out for help. 

Patchstar stepped into the open infront of her. "Well hello Pebblestar. How is they prey running? Eh?" He asked, half snarling at her. "Its running great Patchstar, Now please take your warriors and get off of Thunderclan territory!" Snarled Pebblestar, her whole body shaking from terror. 

"Oh, We are not finished. We need to drive you and your clan out of the forest, because Shadowclan needs your territory more than you do. Our territory is being taken over by twolegs." Snapped Patchstar. "Well your not going to get it! No matter what, my clan will be loyal and fight till their last breath." Replied Pebblestar. 

Patchstar raised his tail, stepping out of the circle of cats. As Patchstar raised his tail, The Shadowclan warriors closed in on her, the stronger ones heading first.

Pebblestar arched her back, hissing and growling and saying threats at the Shadowclan warriors, but they just kept closing in on her. 

The three of Shadowclan's most strongest warriors, Boulderpelt, Badgerfang, and Blackfur lundged at her from all sides. Boulderpelt grabbed one shoulder tightly, and then Badgerfang fixed his teeth in her other shoulder, holding Pebblestar so still that she couldn't even move her paws. Blackfur snatched the scruff of her neck so tightly, Pebblestar winced back, letting out a moan of pain.