Chapter 19

I am SOOO sorry for delay of this Chapter. I just got mixed up in some stuff and forgot about this. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! And I also hope everyone got what they asked for, Or something simillar or Better! Now onto the next chapter.....

Chapter 19

Pebblestar walked alongside Moonflight at the head of their Gathering patrol. Nightclan, Led by Patchstar, Walked behind the Thornclan cats. Pebblestar didn't dare look back at them. She walked confindently along beside Moonflight. 

When they leaped over the stream onto Thornclan territory, She relaxed her whole body. They trotted into their dens. 

Pebblestar slunk into her nest greatfully. She swiftly slunk off into a dream.

In her dream, Pebblestar stood in a middle of a flaming, burning forest. She gasped as heat over whelmed her. She struggled to breathe against the flaming hot smoke. Then, All around her burst into flames. She screeched. Somethign threw het stumbling over. 

She threw her eyes open, Scratching the air in front of her wildly. She saw Moonflight in front of her, Panic stricken. "PEBBLESTAR! Wake up!!! Fire!!" Moonflight screeched. Pebblestar leaped to her paws, And dashed to the mouth of her den swiftly. Fire roared all around the camp, Catching fire to the brambles, Burning them so the flames reached many fox-lengths in the air. "Oh Starclan help us!!" Screeched Pebblestar, Awakening the rest of the clan with her yowl of terror.

They were trapped... All of them... Every cat. 

***** (Owlheart's P.O.V)

Owlheart woke up to a sudden burst of heat. He gazed up, And saw black smoke rolling through the sky from Thornclan Territory.  "Fire! In thornclan territory!" Yowled Owlheart awakening the whole clan. 

Patchstar trotted out of his den, Looked at the black smoke, And snickered. "They are probably trapped!" Sneered Patchstar, Just beggining to turn to go back to sleep in his den. 

Owlheart stopped him. He leaped in front of Patchstar, And snarled in his face. "You should always help a clan in need!" Growled Owlheart. "They are our enemy's Owlheart." Hissed Patchstar. 

"If you don't help me save them, Then I will go alone." Snarled Owlheart. "Then go." Replied Patchstar, snering and walking back into his den.

Olwheart rolled his eyes, Racing through the forest. When he reached the river, He cleared it in one clear jump, Too tense to notice fear. He cared all for Pebblestar. He raced through the burning forest, Leaping over and dodging flaming branches and bushes. 

At last he reached the Hollow. It was surrounded by a huge wall of fire. "Pebblestar!!! Moonflight!!! Can you hear me!!!???" Yowled Owlheart over the flames. He saw a flash of gray on the other side of the brambles. "Im coming!!" He yowled. He ran, And snatched a large stick that was not burning yet. He dragged it to the bramble wall. "STAY OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!" Screeched Owlheart over the fire, Pulling back the huge stick and smashing it into the bramble wall.

He pulled it back again, And threw it into the bramble wall, Making the bramble wall infront of him smash over. He gazed into the Hollow, And saw Cats scatter away from the flaming brambles and the branch.

"I'm coming!" He yowled as pleading eye gazed at him. "Come on! You can leap over the rest of the toppled brambles up here!" He yowled as loud as he could over the cracking of the fire.

**** (Pebblestar's POV)

Pebblestar guided her clan up to the edge of the hollow. Moonflight and Pebblestar stayed on the one side, Helping everyone jump, While Owlheart on the other side balanced them as they landed. Lastly, Moonflight jumped over.