Chapter 20

WOW! My 20th Chapter? I am SOOOOO Happy!!!! Please tell your friends and followers about this book and me!  I would greatly appreciate it if you could also vote it! So go tell your friends about it!

...

Moment spoiled. Math test 4 me coming up on Monday to start a new unit. I'm afriad I might fail. Anyway, Imma take my mind off it now, and get to work.

Chapter 20: 

Owlheart raced through the forest, Skipping and leaping ashed branches. 'Thankfully, Thornclan and Pebblestar are safe.' 'But I am afriad our son Mousetail, Is getting too close to figuring out that I'm his father. Something will have to be done... Maybe... No. It would break Pebblestar's heart if I convinced Patchstar to attack Thornclan while they were weak... Expecially Pebblestar.'  Thought Owlheart. A moan of pain brought him to a halt. 

There was Patchstar, Lying limp under a over hanging ashed branch. He rushed over. 

"Patchstar! What happened???" Yowled Owlheart.

"Sh.... Don't wake-" He was interupted with a horrible cough. "The whole forest." He wheezed, his breath coming in shallow gasps. "Its time for me to go to Starclan." Patchstar Wheezed. 

"No Patchstar! Please don't leave Nightclan and me!" Breathed Owlheart. 

"It's my time.." Mumbled Patchstar in gasps. 

A tear dripped from Owlheart's eye, but he quickly whiped it away, Standing up tall. "Nightclan will honor your brave death. As my role as Deputy, I will take on Leadership after you." Meowed Owlheart, Holding back a yowl is distress.

"There's my true deputy." Murmured Patchstar. Patchstar looked at Owlheart. "Lead well." He managed to choke out. Patchstar's gaze suddenly darkened, staring past Owlheart into the distance, At something Owlheart couldn't see. 

"When the claw is in the sky, It will come down and destroy the forest with its mighty swipe. The prey must carry the Pebble and lead the rest to safety." Spoke Patchstar, Without problem. "A prophecy..." Whispered Owlheart. Patchstar nodded. "Be Brave." He said.

"There is great danger ahead Owlheart. The greatest danger that the clans have ever faced." Meowed Patchstar.

"Who... What hurt you?" Asked Owlheart.

Patchstar coughed. 

"It was a cat....." Whispered Patchstar hoarsely. 

"What cat? Whats his or her's name???" Demanded Owlheart. 

"His name was Mo-" Patchstar was interupted by a hard cough, And started wheezing and panting.

"Tell me!" Yowled Owlheart. 

Patchstar's eyes rolled dull. Patchstar was dead.

"I will get revenge for whoever killed you..." Promised Owlheart.

"So? You want revenge on me then?" Snarled a voice from the shadows somewhere.

He spun around. "Where are you?" He hissed in relpy.

Then, If at summon, Loud hissing noises started up form all around him. His belly lurked. 

"Something bad is happening." He whispered to himself. 

He saw a flash of a gray pelt in the darkness, mixed with shimmers of claws. 

"SILENCE!" Warned the voice. The hissing stopped. 

2 cats stepped forward, Into the moonlight beside eachother. Owlheart gasped. "You!" He snarled at the gray tom. The gray tom laughed. "Yes. HA! It's me." Replied the gray tom snickering.