Chapter 7

Again I some credit goes to Erin Hunter.

                                                                Now onto....

                                                          Chapter 6: *YAY!*

Pebblepaw slowly walked into camp with Bramblethorn. Her clanmates gasped at when the patrol walked through the entrance, they where covered from ear to tail wet, and had scratches and bites on them. Bramblestar rushed over to them. 

"What happended Bramblethorn?" Asked Bramblestar conserned. 

"Dogs is what happended." Replied Bramblethorn. 

"We got attacked by a pack of wild dogs. We ended up fighting them in the stream because a dog threw me in the stream. I thought all hope was lost when I heard Rockpaw and Bramblethorn running towards me. And Owlpaw from Shadowclan was also there, and he joined in helping to save me. And after a while in the water, A whole Shadowclan patrol joined in. The patrol included Patchstar, Sunblaze, Scarleg and a couple other cats. And finally Owlpaw helped me out of the water,. and a dog climbed out of the water facing me. It was two times my size! I would have been crowfood but then Razzlefur flung himself across the stream and fought the dog. Razzlefur had managed to scratch the dogs nose and side, but- but then. The dog grabbed Razzlefur and flung him across the clearing. I didn't know if he was dead or- So i felt rage inside me. I ended up slicing open the dogs nose and injuring one of the dogs legs and it ran off. And th- and- I walked over to Razzlefur..." She look at her paws shuffling on the ground.

"And she found Razzlefur dead." Finished Bramblethorn sadly. 

"It was her time." Meowed Bramblestar. By now, all the cats had started creeping out of their dens to listen to the returning patrols sad news.

                                                                           ***

"I heard what happened." Meowed Moonpaw. "Let all cats old enough to cat their own prey join here beneath the high ledge for a clan meeting!!" Yowled Bramblestar. "You hear that?" Asked Talonpaw. 

"Yep. Best be going" Replied Pebblepaw getting up and streching. Together, the three apprentices walked and sat down at the back of the crowd. She saw Breezewind and White-eye, the clans elders, sit down a few fox lengths infront of them. "Thunderclan is as strong as ever. We have gotten over the shock of the dog pack attack, So I would like to make one noble cat a warrior" Meowed Bramblestar. "Its you! Your the oldest apprentice in the clan!" Whispered Moonpaw to Pebblepaw. Pebblepaw nodded prepared to be called up. "Pebblepaw. Please come and stand beside me." Called Bramblestar. She Stood up and weaved her way through the crowd to the high ledge. She climbed up the slope, using the cracks in the earth and climbed up onto of the leaders den to stand beside Bramblestar. 

"Splashfur, are you satisfied that this apprentice is ready to become a warrior?" Asked Bramblestar. "Yes she is ready." Answered Splashfur smiling up at Pebblepaw. 

"Very well. I, Bramblestar, leader of Thunderclan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." Continued Bramblestar. "

"Pebblepaw,do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?" Asked Bramblestar. 

"I do." Replied Pebblepaw proudly. She could see her mother Eagleheart staring up at her with a proud gaze.