Chapter 10

Finally! I hope you are liking the series so far! So here we take off from when I left you at a cliff hanger when a feirce fox was looming over Rabbitkit.

__________________________________________

Chapter 10:

The huge fox loomed over Rabbitkit snarling. Pebblestream darted towards her kit. She leaped on the fox's back. Dovefoot raced up, knocked the fox side ways, and grabbed Rabbitkit, Racing back into the nursery.

Pebblestream lashed at the fox's throat. Blood spilled out onto the dusty earth. The fox swung around to face her, then the fox leaped ontop of her, Pinning her down. Dovefoot appeared out of nowhere, Flinging herself into the fox knocking it sideways. Together, The two queens lashed at the fox with their claws and the fox ran off.

Patchedfur raced over to Pebblestream, who had the worst injuries. Patchedfur looked over at Pebblestream's wounds. "You'll be fine" Purred Patchedfur and looked onto Dovefoot too. "You too will be fine. Just get some rest." Continued Patchedfur. Patchedfur turned to Pebblestream and placed cobwebs on the spots she was bleeding. 

"Just leave those on for a while and it will stop the bleeding from getting worst." Meowed Patchedfur. Pebblestream nodded, Went in the nursery and fell into a deep sleep.

In Pebblestream's dream, She found herself running through the forest. She stopped to catch her breath. Starclan cats ran by her nose chasing prey. Pebblestream leaped to her paws in suprise. Razzlefur paused beside her. "Pebblestream! Come run with us!" He meowed and took off after the starclan cats. Pebblestream chased after him.

Pebblestream ran through the forest chasing the starclan cats. She felt happy and strong and felt no pain from when she had gotten unjuried by the huge fox. she rounded a corner and was catching up to the starclan cats. She put on one final boost of speed and she ran right forward and eneded up running beside the starclan cats.

She ran forward and appeared in mid air. She saw nothing around her as she slowed down. Tiny white flakes everywhere drifting down from the sky piling up on the ground. the snow soon piled higher and higher until the snow reached her neck hight.

The snow continued to pile up and the snow barryed her. "Beware! A Snowstorm is coming!" Meowed the faded voice. She snow piled up and up and a white blurr blocked out her vision. She shot awake and gazed around the den. 

She had been sleeping for a long time. It was already sunhigh. 

______________________ (Spottedfall's POV)

Spottedfall trotted through the earth. 'hm... Pebblestream should be coming back soon.' Thought Spottedfall. 

Spottedfall quickly grabbed some burdock root. She trotted over to a bush and nipped off some Jupinder berrys and laid them in a leaf wrap. 

She picked up the herbs she collected and headed for camp. Spottedfall needed to go to the Moonpool tonight. Spottedfall entered her den, dropped the herbs in the herb storage and then she curled up in her nest. She closed her eyes waiting for sleep to come. 

Spottedfall awoke in a dream and fluffy, cold, white snow slowly drifted down around her. "Spottedfall. Beware of a snow storm." Meowed a voice that sounded from all around her. She stood up thinking, then a huge gust of wind mixed with snow hit her and she was flung off her paws. She landed in the snow by a tree and the snow got heavier. The snow piled and piled up. Spottedfall struggled agaist the storm. The snow got even heavier, and barryed Spottedfall in it. Spottedfall thrashed her paws around panicing, but that only made it worst.

The heavy snow collasped ontop of her. Spottedfall rolled her head back in defeat, and warmth suddenly camp to her. She flung her eyes open and looked around. She let out a sigh. 'Atleast it was a dream.' Breathed Spottedfall. "Spottedfall! It looks like a horde of badgers trampled your nest!" Exclaimed Sageberry, who was just sitting up in her nest. 

Spottedfall look at her nest. Yes. Her nest was flattended like a strip of grass. 'I must have been thrashing around in here during my sleep.' Thought Spottedfall.

Sageberry got up and trotted over to Spottedfall, settling down beside Spottedfall. "Did you have a dream?" Asked Sageberry in a gentle, but quiet voice. Spottedfall hesitated. "Er.. Yes I think it was a sign."  Answered Spottedfall slowly. "Tell me about it." Sageberry meowed.

"Well, I was first in this clearing, and there was a bunch of snow on the ground. I was looking around and then this voice spoke to me saying, Beware of a snowstorm. I was puzzled at first, but then this huge gust of wind mixed with snow blew me off my paws and the snow got heavier and heavier.  The snow barryed me under it, I thrashed around swatting at the snow, then heard the same voice, Beware of a snowstorm and I was to tired to struggle anymore so I gave up, closed my eyes and then I woke up." Finished Spottedfall.

"Hm... Sounds like a snowstorm is on the way. Its super close to leaf bare too." Replied Sagberry. "We better tell Bramblestar about your dream." Finished Sagberry. Spottedfall nodded and the two cats headed for the leader's den. 

Spottedfall and Sageberry entered Bramblestar's den. "Hello? Come in!" Called Bramblestar. "Bramblestar. Spottedfall has had a dream. It was a warning." Meowed Sageberry nuding Spottedfall closer to her.

"Well?" Asked Bramblestar.

"Well. I had this dream that starclan warned me that a snowstorm is coming, a Snowstorm more powerful than any of the warrior clans have ever known. We need to prepare. It is coming up very, Very soon." Answered Spottedfall. "We shall prepare then." Replied Bramblestar, flinching. 

_______________________ (Pebblestream's POV a couple sunrises later)

 Swiftstar walked in the nursery. "Pebblestream. Your kits should be old enough to go home with you in a couple sunrises." Pebblestream had just nodded. she soon fell into a deep sleep.