Chapter 22

I'm trying to rap this Fan fic up. Yet, I'm not hurrying. I go 1 book at a time... At least for now until I get impatient. I'm hoping to bring up a book called "War of the wolves" And another one... Oh yeah. It was were me and my 2 friends turn into cats, and join the present Thunderclan, with Bramblestar leading them. 

Chapter 22: 

The cats stopped to rest. 

"Lets hunt." Owlstar announced. 

She saw Mousetail stalk off into the trees to hunt, while most Windclan cats went about for hares in the corn field. Most Shadowclan cats also headed into the corn field, hoping to find some mice or frogs. 

Pebblestar took a glance around, and then started following Mousetail's scent trail that led deep into the woods.

When she could scent his scent strongly, she slowed her pace, then quietly climbed up a tree. From the tree, she spotted him. She silently hopped from branch to branch, following him deeper and deeper into the thick woods. 

Once they were really far out into the woods, Mousetail grumbled, stalked over to a tree, and sat below it. He started mumbling words. Pebblestar crept closer to hear what he was saying. 

"The next time I get Pebblestar alone, Oh she won't even stand a chance." Snickered Mousetail.

"Eh. Like you'll beat a leader with nine lives." Thought Pebblestar.

"I'm going to kill her. I'll somehow get her out alone where no one can see us. Then I'll strike at her neck. When she is dead, I'll drag her back to the group of cats, saying a fox had gotten to her, and killed her. I also would say that I killed the fox to revenge the death of my leader." Sneered Mousetail, and he started rolling on the ground snickering.

When he got up, Pebblestar knew he had seen her. He just wasn't showing it. 

Then suddently, Mousetail bolted up the tree and in an instant, he was on her branch. He scared her so much, she almost fell off the branch. She tightened her grip.

"Scared of a little branch, mother?"  Mousetail sneered. "I always hated you."

"Don't you dare address me like that! I'm your leader now. And to me, your no kit to me. Your a selfless, cruel, and evil ca-" She started, but was inturrupted as Mousetail lunged at her. She jumped over him, racing down the tree. She forgot which way she had come. Mousetail didn't give up.

He raced down the tree, blocking her way of fleeing back to the group. 

"Thanks for pointing the way out for me." Sneered Pebblestar. She raced at him, and lunged at his throat, He dodged her attack, and the 2 cats stumbled over, clawing each other.

____________

Owlstar's POV

___________

Pebblestar and Mousetail had not yet come back yet. He leaped onto a rock. 

"Clans gather!" He called, and addressed the other leaders to sit beside the rock. 

"There is still no sign of Pebblestar and Mousetail. I am going to take a patrol to follow their scent trail." Owlstar's eyes glared into the forest the 2 cats had disappeared.

He could hear something... Like cat screeching... Cat fighting!

He gasped. "Everyone quiet!" Owlstar yelled. The clans quickly settled down into silence. 

Now, He could hear the noise from the forest clearly. A fight had broke out. "I need cats now! Pebblestar is in greate danger!" Owlstar shouted. 

"What about Mousetail?" Called a cat.