Chapter 32

Nineteen years later...

"Sweetheart, come on." I yelled.

I saw my four year old baby girl, Sky coming downstairs dressed and ready. I smiled at her, I picked her up kissing her cheek.

"Mommy kisses!" She said giggling. She has autism but that's okay, that means she's more innocent than ever.

"Where's your brother?" I asked. He pointed towards the stairs.

I saw my fifteen year old son, Jacob, come downstairs in a white t-shirt, jeans, and black and white sk8-hi's. His hair was up in a poof and brushed. I swear his like a Myles number two.

"Yall ready?" I asked. They nodded their heads and we walked to the cars driving away from the house.

***

We were at this little meadow that Myles told me to meet him at with the kids. I walked hand and hand with Sky and Jacob by my side. We walked farther seeing sparking lights ahead.

The closer I got I saw when it said.

"Will You Marry Me?"

I let go of Sky's hand covering up my mouth. Jacob held Sky with a smile on his face, "turn around mom." He said. I turned around seeing Myles down on one knee with a small black box, that had a ring in it.

"Will you?" He asked.

I nodded my head sniffling from tearing up.

"Oh my god yes." I said. Myles got up from his knee giving me a passionate kiss. He put the ring on my finger, gosh it was gorgeous.

I'm now soon to be Mrs

I'm now soon to be Mrs. Parrish. I have two beautiful children, and is marrying the love over of my life. Nothing can get better than this.

The End