Chapter 27

Myles left to go get dinner ready and let me change into this dress he gave me. I put it on and with the heels. I put my hair in a bun and left some baby hairs of mine fall off to the side and pinned up the baby hairs, that were in the back of my hair, up.

There was a knock on the door, I went up to go get answer it and saw Myles standing there in a suit and something behind his back.

He swings his arm from his back and gives me flowers. I awed at his sweetness. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and thank him.

Myles escorted me out of the hotel to his car. We drove to the beach seeing a romantic candle light dinner with some roses on the blanket and food ready to be served.

Myles escorted me out of the car and to the blanket, he help me sit down than he went to go sit down.

"So what's this?" I asked pointing towards the food.

"Well being me, I made my famous....mac n cheese." He said showing me the food.

"Are you really bad at cooking are you?" I asked looking at him than the food.

"Yeah, this the best I could cook." He said sitting down in his chair.

"Hey, it's still good." I said. I took the fork getting some Mac n cheese on it and taking a bite, it was actually really good and no burnt flavor.

"So?" He asked.

"It's really good, you did good Myles." I said complainting him.

"Thanks."

Throughout the dinner we talked about life, laughed, and smiled.

We poured ourselves a glass of champagne toasting.

"Toast, to us." He said raising his glass.

I did the same, "toast to us." I said. I kissed his lips than drink my champagne.

When the dinner was over, Myles cleaned up our little picnic. We walked to the car driving back to the hotel room.

Once we got there I took off my shoes, turned on the TV, and laid on the bed. Myles walked to the bathroom getting undressed and turned on the shower.

Out of nowhere I heard this.

"One other news Scott Riley was recently caught today from owning a company for drug dealing, and shooting one of his employees in the woods. Scott and the rest of his employees were sent to prison but one left California to another state. Police are doing everything they can to look for him. If you see this man anywhere please call this number."

A picture of Myles showed up. My heart was racing and my palms were shaking, how am I going to tell Myles he's being looked for?