Chapter 11

4:34 p.m.

We both pulled away surprised, shocked, that was so... unexpected. It was silence, awkward silence.

"Wow." Myles said.

"Yeah... wow." I said back.

"I'm really sorry about that. I just got caught up in the moment." He said.

"No, no, no that... was great." I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

He smiled, "Can I tell you something?" I asked.

"Sure anything." He said.

"What we just did... that was my first kiss." I said.

"Wow... I'm glad to be your first."

I blushed but smiled. "We better get you home, you don't want your brother getting worried."

We left the log cabin and drove to my house. Once I got to the house I closed the door leaning against it. A smile grew on my face.

"Where were you?" Dario asked sitting on the couch.

"Out." I said.

"With who?"

"No one."

"Mhm, what's his name?"

"Why are you thinking it's a boy?"

"Because there was a boy standing outside on the porch. I heard his voice."

"Whatever, even if it was a he we wouldn't didn't do anything." I said going to my room.

Dario's POV

I know she's been going out and seeing a boy. That voice I heard. It sounded so familiar before but I don't know. Eh whatever.

Myles' POV

I got home throwing my keys on the counter. I put my jacket up also kicking my vans off. I kept thinking about the kiss.

Her lips were so soft and sweet. It was like I could kiss her forever. Wait what?!

My phone started ringing, the caller ID was French Fry 🤓. I answered it.

M - Myles | J - Jake

M - hello?

J - what up ybm.

M - what up French Fry.

J - aye you sound upset, what's wrong?

M - nothing I promise.

J - mhm, spill it poofy.

M - okay than. I met this girl and her name is Alessia. I've been hanging out with her for a week now and she's really chill. She's not like any other girls I've been with. She's different.

J - she sounds amazing.

M - she is and anytime she smiles or when I'm around her I get this weird feeling.

J - I was like that when I first met Dom, I think I know what this is Myles. You like Alessia.

M - what no, I like her as a friend.

J - yeah, take it from a guy who's been through this is still going through it for the past two years. I know what I'm talking about Myles. You like her.

M - no I don't

J - fine whatever but you can't hide from your feeling. You'll come around soon.

M - alright whatever.

J - gotta go man I'll talk to you later.

M - you too and Jake?

J - yeah?

M - I miss you

J - I miss you too bro.

End call

I sat my phone down. I stared at it for while whether I should call this person or not.

Alessia's POV

I was sitting on my bed, my lamp was on and my bedroom light was off. My door opened revealing my brother.

"Alessia?" He asked

"Yeah?" I asked back.

"I'm sorry about over reacting back there. You know I'm the overprotective brother plus i don't want nothing happening to my lil shorty." He said.

"Yeah I should've chill a little bit too, but it's okay. I understand." I said. We shared a hug and he kissed my forehead.

"Night shorty."

"Night." I said. He closed my door and I went back to writing.

I was finishing up the verse of Here. I stopped and folded my notebook putting it in my dresser drawer with my pen.

I turned my lamp off and tucked myself under the covers. I stared at the ceiling, that kiss was in my head. I couldn't stop thinking about it, his lips were so soft. I could kiss them again. Huh?!

I shook the thought out of my head and let sleep taking over me.

Myles' POV

M - Myles | D - Debbie

D - hello?

M - mom...

D - yeah?

M - you were right.

D - about?

M - ... I'm falling for Alessia.