Chapter 15

Saturday - 8:45 a.m.

Myles' POV

M - yeah, she was so beautiful I couldn't move.

J - wow, you really are falling for her.

M - yes I am, she's just so amazing. You and mom were right, I am falling for her.

J - I know I am, so when will you ask her out?

M - I don't know, I'm trying to take it slow before I ask her.

J - that's my bro, you're doing the right thing. I'm proud of you.

M - thanks man.

Jake and I finished talking and we hung up the phone. I was getting dressed because Alessia said she wanted to hang out at my place today which is the perfect day to ask her out.

The door bell ringed and I went to open it.

"Hey." Alessia said.

"Hey." I said back letting her in.

"So this is your place." She said looking around.

"Yeah, it's small but it's what I can afford." I said.

"I still like it."

"Thanks." I said.

We sat on the couch watching TV. "So what do you wanna do?"

"Hmmm... follow me."

We got up from the couch walked to a room. It was my personal studio. The lights were off but lights were hanging on top.

"Wow." She said.

"You like it?"

"I love it." She said again.

I sat down in my chair opening my MacBook laptop. I plugged my headphones in and put one in my ear.

"What you doing?" She asked.

"Making a beat." I said.

"Can I listen?" She asked.

"Sure."

I put my headphones on her and played the song.

A/N: this is the only video I could find with the song. They stopped listening to the song at 1:35

"I like this." She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, you did a really good job." She said.

"Thanks."

We got out of the studio and went into my room. I have a TV in my room so we can watch movies.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure, um Grease?" She asked.

I put in the movie than onto the bed. We laid there watching the movie. Our hands were close to together so I scooted my hand close to hers but she moved around to lay down comfortably.

She laid her on my shoulder.

"Alessia?" I asked. I took the remote that control to DVD and paused the movie.

"What's up?" She asked sitting up.

"Well um... we've hung out for a while and I was thinking... maybe we can-"

"Myles I know what you're saying, and yes I would love to go out with you." She said along with a kiss on my cheek.

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Huh, that wasn't so hard."

She smiled and we laid back down. I wrapped an arm around her and brought her close to me while she laid her head in my chest.

I played the movie again and we watched it.

"I wanna take you out." I said randomly.

"Where?" She asked.

"It's a surprise, just know you'll be very happy when we're there." I said.

She nodded her head with a satisfying look, we went back to watching the movie.