Chapter 22

Graduation Day

I was putting on my black and white skin tight dress with my black heels. I did my hair and makeup and took my purse. I grabbed my cap and gown and walking out of my room to the living room.

"Dad! Dario! Hurry up we'll be late!" I yelled.

The door bell ringed and I went to answering seeing Myles dressed up.

"Heyyy." I said kissing his cheek. I let him in the house and his eyes went wide.

"Daaaammnnnnn....is this my girlfriend? Is this my girlfriend?" He said taking my hand spinning me around.

"This is my girlfriend." He said bringing me into a hug.

I giggled hugging him back, "hey Myles." I heard Dario say.

"Hey man." Myles said pulling away doing their bro hug.

"Awww, my lil shorty is slayin'." Dario said to me snapping his fingers.

My dad came in the living room hugging me. "I told you not to grow up." He said hugging me.

"I can't help it." I said.

"Alright we'll meet you at the school, Myles can go ahead and take you." My dad said pulling away.

I kissed his cheek and we left. Myles opened the door for me taking my hand helping me get in. He got in the driver seat cranking up his car.

"Ready?" He asked me.

"Ready."

***

"May I pronounce class of 2016." The principle said. We all stood up throwing our hats in the air. Families and friends came onto the football field and I saw Myles and my family.

I ran into Myles' arms squeezing him into a hug.

"Aye, you made it."

"I know it!" I said.

I hugged Dario and my dad than took a few pictures. After we were done Myles wanted to take me out to a special dinner for my achievement.

***

We were in the car driving up a hill. "Are we there yet?" I whined.

"Chill out babe, we'll be there." He said.

I sat in my seat waiting for our destination. Not that long, we parked our car in the woods in front of the log cabin. What are we doing here?

Myles opened my door me helping me out of the car. "What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Well your surprise is here. Now..." He said.

He put a blind fold over my eyes "and...there, now you can't see." He said.

All i saw was pitch black, Myles started guiding me to and inside the cabin. I heard the door and Myles coming closer to me. I felt him undoing the blind fold.

"Surprise." He yelled taking the bind fold off.

I looked at the log cabin and it look, wonderful. The floors were swept, furniture was in the living room and kitchen. I walked in to see a candle light dinner, with lights hanging from the ceiling.

"Aww, Myles." I said turning around hugging him.

"Well today is a special day, so why not a special dinner?" He said.

He pulled out my chair letting me sit in it. He went somewhere coming back with two plates of food.

"Here you go." Myles said giving me my food. I thanked him and started eating.

We had some talks, laughs, and smiles. I love this poof head so much. After dinner Myles wanted to take a walk around the woods, he pulled out my converse and I instantly got happy. I took my heels off and put my shoes on. After putting my heels in the car we walked.

"Today was...great." I said.

"I bet it was, you graduated, we had an amazing dinner, and we're spending it with each other." He said bring me closer.

We stopped in the middle of the woods giving each other the most passionate kiss. The kiss got heated, he grabbed my face to deep the kiss, than our tongues went into battle. He moved from my lips to my jawline to my neck.

Myles was sucking my sweet spot making moans escape my mouth. He was stroking my thigh until a gun shot went off.