Chapter 16

Sunday - 6:30 p.m.

I was dressed in black shorts, maroon shirt, and black and white vans. I fixed my hair up in a poof than brushed my teeth. After putting deodorant and colonge on I grabbed my keys, and jacket a long with my wallet than left my apartment. I locked the door, went to my car and drove to Alessia's.

Alessia's POV

Myles said to dress casual so I did. I put on skinny jeans with holes, black sneakers, and a black and white sweater. I put my hair in a bun than did my makeup up. I put on deodorant and perfume than heard door bell rung and I went to answer it.

It was Myles. He looked well dressed.

"Hey, you really did dress casual."

"Hey, and do I need to change?"

"No that's okay. You look really pretty."

"Thanks." I said moving a little hair from my face.

I grabbed my jacket from the coat rack and we left. Myles opened the door for me than closed it. He went to his side getting in the driver seat and went off.

***

We parked the car in a parking lot where other cars are, there was a huge big screen in the front row.

"Ohhhh so drive in movie." I said.

"I know how you like drive in movies so, why not." He said.

"Thanks Myles." I asked.

"Anything for you." He said.

We both got out of the car and walked to this 50's restaurant that was behind us. We walked in and saw waitresses taking orders, skating outside, and people talking and eating. We walked up to the counter ordering.

"We'll get a medium size popcorn, and two sprites." Myles ordered.

Myles paid the man three dollars and forty cent and got our stuff. We walked back to the car and got in.

Myles reach back in the back getting me confused.

"What? You don't want a hot dog, or hamburgers? Even candy?" He said pulling out a bunch of food.

"How did you-"

"My mom hooked us up. Also with ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, onion?"

"Oh my god Myles." I said.

"You're welcome."

I grabbed myself a hot dog putting ketchup, mustard, onions and relish. The movie started showing Monsters Inc.

I scooted closer to Myles causing him to wrap his arm around me.

***

The movie was over and almost all the food, including the popcorn was gone. We threw away our trash and headed to my house.

Once we got there we sat in the car. "Thanks for the awesome date."

"No problem, I had fun." He said.

"Me roo." I said.

It was silence but a good silence. We both went in for a passionate kiss. You can taste the food he's been eating but still it was a good kiss.

We pulled away smiling to each other. I got out of of his car walking to my house. I turned around giving Myles one last wave before I walked in.

Myles' POV

That.... was.... amazing.