Chapter 26

7:56 a.m.

I woke up to see Myles not by my side. I was still naked after last night, I grabbed the sheets to cover up and checked the hotel room but didn't see him. I decide not to worry about it and just wait, I walked over to the window opening the curtains to see my view. It was really beautiful.

I heard the door open turning around to see a dressed Myles in sweatpants, white tee, and vans on. He dropped the stuff on the bed looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

He walked towards me smiling and wrapping his arms around me, kissing my forehead.

"My little angel." He said placing his head on my head. He was taller than me.

I looked over at the bed wondering what it was. "What's that?" I asked pointing towards the bed.

"Well I was walking from McDonald's getting breakfast when I saw this beautiful red dress and these red heels. I was wondering "What a beautiful dress, I wonder who would look good in it?" And then it hit me. My beautiful of a girlfriend would slay that dress." He said looking at me than hugging me.

"Than I asked myself "if I buy this beautiful dress for my amazing girlfriend, what would she wear it to?" That's when it hit me." He said dramatically.

"We will having be having dinner at eight o'clock tonight." He continued.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise."

"Ugh, I really do hate your surprises."

"My surprises aren't that bad." He said unwrapping his arms from me.

"Yeah, and your kisses aren't that bad either." I joked.

Myles made an 'o' face. He walked away sitting on the bed back faced towards me, and on his phone. I walked over there still holding the sheets to cover my body. I crawled on the bed sitting behind Myles.

"Myles?" I asked concerned.

"Myles?" I asked again.

He didn't answer, "Come on you know I was joking."

Still no answer. I crawled over to him still holding the sheets and kissing his neck leaving hickeys. He showed emotion still, so I moved my hand over his shoulder, down to his chest rubbing it.

I gripped his shirt tugging it seeing if I can get any affection out of him. I stopped knowing he wasn't gonna do anything.

I got off the bed laying in his lap face up, "give me attention!" I whined.

I heard him chuckle leaning down kissing me. "I'm sorry Myles, you know I was kidding." I said.

"It's okay, babe." He said.

"So what do you wanna do now?" He asked.

I looked at the clock and it was only nine forty a.m.

"I know what we can do." I said smirking at him. I climb on top of him removing the sheets showing my exposed body

"Lord have mercy." He said than swallowing the gulp in his throat.

I laughed at little kissing his neck, running my hands under his shirt. He tried to touch me but I straddle him down.

I leaned in his ear whispering, "Oh no baby boy this time I'm in control."

"Fuck."