Chapter 1

Myles' POV

Monday - 2:04 a.m.

I was sitting in my car with my hood over my head and one thousand dollars of cash in my hoodie pocket.

I was waiting wondering where the hell is Scott. To spare my time, I counted the money making sure I got exactly every cent.

I looked up seeing Scott leaning against the light pole. I got out the car walking over to the light pole casually leaning against it.

"Where's the money?" Scott asked.

I handed him the money that was wrapped in a rubber band. He removed it counting the money. He's a fast counter.

"You did good kid." He said. Along with a chuckle.

He looked around seeing if anyone was around. He handed me the stuff. We nodded and went our separate ways.

Alessia's POV

Monday - 12:45 p.m.

I was sitting at my lunch table alone, eating chips and writing in my notebook.

The fifth period bell rung signaling everyone to go to class. Putting my book in my back pack, I threw my book bag over my shoulders than my gym bag.

I threw my trash away than walked the halls seeing more students heading to their classes. I got to my class seeing students chatting, sitting in their seats, etc.

I walked in class getting Alexis Graham, the most popular girl here, her minions, a look. I was worried about them. Their will be times I would get bullied by them but other than that, yeah.

I got to my seat and sat down once I put my stuff by my side on the floor. I opened my book bag getting out my notebook and a pen.

Mrs. Craig came in the classroom sitting her purse and keys on her desk. She sat in her desk chair putting her curly dirty blonde hair up in a ponytail.

"Class, take out your song lyrics you were suppose to write for homework." She said walking over to the AC turning the air on.

Everyone took out their song lyrics while I was zoned out.

"Okay, who would like to go first?" She asked.

Alexis raised her hand wanting to go first. We may be high school but she will forever want to go first for the attention, but I know Mrs. Craig. She'll pick me whether I'm hiding or not.

"Alessia, let's hear your lyrics." She said.

Everyone turned to me giving their attention. I stood up from my seat walking to the front of the classroom, but got tripped by a foot. I'm guessing it was Alexis Graham. I got to the front of the classroom and looked down in my notebook.

"Whenever you're ready." Mrs. Craig said.

I started reading, my voice was soft and low. Hardly anyone could hear me. Mrs. Craig stopped me telling me to speak a little louder. I started over speaking a little louder.

"Mirror on the wall,
Here we are again.
Through my rise and fall,
You've been my only friend.
You told me that they can,
Understand my men I am
So why are we here,
Talking to each other again."

I looked up seeing everyone with no emotion. "That was good Alessia." She said.

I walked back to my seat without getting tripped. I sat in my seat zoning out again, while writing in my notebook.

3:09 p.m.

School was over and I was walking home, but I wanted to stop by my favorite coffee shop.

I walked in getting a sweet smell of hazelnut, cinnamon, and a warmth feeling from the atmosphere in the shop.

I stood in line waiting for my turn to go.

I got to the cashier. "What would you like to drink?"

"I'll take a Caramel Macchiato, Grande please." I said.

"That'll be four twenty-four." She said.

I took my wallet out getting my money. I counted seeing I had three dollars and twenty cents. I looked at her with a disappointing look.

"Never mind, I don't have enough money."

I walked out of line and to a table. Gosh I need a job. I decided to finish writing this poem in my notebook.

"Here is your Caramel Macchiato." The lady said.

"I didn't pay for one." I said.

"Really, this guy behind you asked me to get you your Caramel Macchiato. He even paid for you." She said giving me my drink.

She was about to walk away until I stopped her, "do you know what his name was?"

"Um, I think it was Meelz Parrish? No it was Myles Parrish." She said. I thank her and she left.

I looked at my cup and it had a note on it.

"You're welcome for buying your coffee, beautiful."

•°•°•°•°•

New Book! Whatttttt!!

Hope you like it

Vote and comment on what you think. Continue or no?

- peace out