Chapter 9

Saturday - 3:36 a.m.

The car was ride was talking, laughing and singing. So good by B.o.b came on.

Myles rapped: "Drinking a Sherman beer, With a Cuban cigar.
In the middle of Paris with other Dominican broad.
Great head on her shoulders, she probably studied aboard.
She transferred to Harvard from King's college in March
She says I'm her favorite cause she admires the art.
Michelangelo with the flow, Picasso with the bars.
She's well put together like a piece by Gershwin.
Renaissance style, tonight is pictured perfect.
S-smile and pack your bags real good baby, cause you'll be gone for a while, while, while."

Alessia sing: "girl tell me how you feel, oh
What your fantasy, oh
I see you on a beach down in Mexico.
You can put your feet up
Be my senorita
We ain't gotta rush just take it slow
You'll be in the high life
Soaking up the sun light
Anything you want, it's yours
I'll have you living like you should
Just say you never had it so good.
La la-la la-la la-laaa
You never had it so good
La la-la la-la la-laaa."

After the song was over we starting laughing and smiling.

"You're a really great rapper." I said.

"And you're a really great singer." He said turning his head towards the road again.

I took a sip of my Cocoa-Cola ICEE and sat it down in the cup holder than taking my bag of small bite Extreme Air-Heads.

"How come you don't sing in front of people?" He asked.

"I'm just not really ready to show my voice." I said.

"Someday you'll have to break out of your shell, you can't keep being this shy girl who's good at school." He said.

"Someday but right not I'm the smart shy girl who does good at school." I said smiling taking a bite out of my candy.

We were now on a road that was on the cliffside. Even though it was morning and dark, the stars shined bright in the sky.

I looked out the window admiring the city of San Francisco.

He pulled over on the side of the road parking his car. It was now five forty five a.m. I took my candy out with me, we sat on his car looking ahead.

"Thanks Myles, I really need that adventure."

"No problem baby girl." He said.

"Can you tell me what happened in the gas station when I left?" I asked.

"One of my those guys, the one who call you lil mama, his name is Eric. When you left I was looking for a drink to get they starting talking about how you're a baddy and I should hit it from the back. I told them you were my friend and that I wouldn't treat her like that. He asked for your number and I asked why. He said he wanted a booty call from you."

"And what did you do?" I asked.

"I punch him in the jaw." He said.

"Myles!"

"Well they should've never talked to you or about you like that." He said.

"Myles..." I said.

I got up from the car and went over to him to give him a hug.

"Thank you, no one's ever stuck up for me like that. So really, thank you." I said. He hugged me back.

I unwrapped myself from him and he did the same with me. I sat back on the car eating my candy. The sky was turning light blue, the sun started coming up showing a lot of blue from the sky, orange from the sun, and some pink or purple too. I wanted to keep watching but I yawned and my eyes started to get heavy. I laid my head on Myles' arm.

Myles' POV

The sunset was so beautiful. I'm glad I got to watch it. I looked at my arm seeing Alessia peaceful asleep on me. I smiled to myself, she's a pretty sleeper.

I got her in bridal putting her in the passenger seat and buckled her up.

I went to my side to start up the car and buckle up. Soon enough we were heading back.

***

I got to Alessia's house seeing no cars there. I got out of the car going to the door looking under her mat seeing an extra key. I unlocked the door opening it than put the key back under the mat.

I went back to the car to get Alessia than cared her to her room. I took off her shoes, socks and her jacket. Wow she's a really deep sleeper, I put a blanket on her so she wouldn't get cold. I left her house locking it than closing and going back to my car.

Today was... very special. I'm glad I spent it with Alessia.