Chapter 28

"Babe?" Myles said coming out of the bathroom with a rob on. I flinched and turned off the TV.

"Come on, I ran us a bath." He said. I stood up slowly walking over to him. I got undressed getting in the tub, Myles shortly got in sitting behind me. The bath bomb that he put it was still going on, and roses were settled in.

Myles rubbed his hand down arm, "Alessia, you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said not looking at him.

He kissed my temple and continued our peaceful bath.

8:45 a.m.

"Babe, I'm going out to get some things." I heard Myles yell.

"No no no no no no no no no no no no!" I yelled running to the door. I was blocking it looking at him saying a final, "no."

"Why?" He asked.

"Um...be-cause, we've been out all over the places. Why not stay in the hotel and relax." I said walking towards the bed.

"Sure, I guess." He said.

I sigh in relief, we laid down cuddled against each other. Myles reach for the remote turning on the TV showing the news.

"On other news, police have identified us about drug dealer, they say he is in Miami. Police are now on the look out for this man." The lady said

"Let's not worry about this!" I said trying to quickly grabbing the remote but Myles removed it.

The picture showed up of him and than he looked at me. He turned the TV off throwing the remote on the bed standing up.

"You knew about this?" He asked sounding furious, I didn't say anything just kept my head down and played with my fingers.

"Answer me!" He kind of yelled.

I nodded my head with a disappointing look.

"When did you find out?!"

"Last night, you were running a bath first us and it showed up on TV."

He ran his fingers through his hair pacing, he stopped looking at me. "So you found out last night, decided not to tell me, almost made me walk out that door, and tried to hide it from me again?!" He said angrily.

I nodded looking at me, "but I was only trying to protect me."

"Protect me from what?! Knowing that my ass was going to jail so you can "protect" me from the cops?!"

"Basically." I said.

He gave me a death eye and I put my head down. I looked up again seeing Myles grabbing his jacket.

"Where are you going?" I asked concerned.

"Out." He said. He gave me no eye contact. He put his jacket on with his hood and walked out the door make it slam shut.