Chapter 23

Myles and I started running after seeing a man, we ran and was about to get in the car until another gun shot at off. Myles fell to the ground in pain.

"Myles!" I yelled.

I ran to his side and sat him in my lap now worrying if blood got on my dress or not. He was having trouble breathing so I grabbed my phone. I tried to get signal but nothing. I was strong enough to get him to the passenger seat than quickly got in the car. I drove out of the woods, through the train tracks and onto the road. I found the hospital parking in the front of it getting Myles out of the car.

I ran in with Myles in my arms dragging him.

"Help! Somebody help!" I yelled. Doctors and nurses came running towards me putting Myles on a gurney.

"What happened?" One of the nurses asked.

"H-he got s-shot." I said sniffle for the crying I did.

They rushed him to the emergency room left me standing there in tears. I called Jake's number of Myles' phone because I don't have his number.

J - Jake | A - Alessia

A/N: I'm too lazy to put her stuttering so fill free to put in your own stuttering where she's talking/crying.

J - aye Myles, what's up?

A - this isn't Myles.

J - hey Alessia, what's wrong?

A - Myles and I were walking through the woods, we were kissing until a gun shot went off, we ran than another gun shot went off and the bullet went into Myles.

J - Oh my god, okay I'll call my mom and be there right away. Send me the address.

A - o-okay.

End Call

Time pasted and Jake and Debbie are here with me waiting to hear from the doctors yet.

"Parrish family?" The doctor asked walking into the waiting room.

We stood up walking over to doctor.

"Everything is fine, we got the bullet before it went any deeper." The doctor said.

We sigh in relief knowing he'll be okay.

"Are we able to see him." I asked.

"Yes but only two at a time." He said.

"You guys can come go first, I'll go next." I suggested for Debbie and Jake.

They nodded and followed the doctor. I sat in my seat waiting.

Debbie and Jake came back saying Myles wanted to see me. I took a deep breath walking over to Myles room, they told me his room number that I was standing in front of. I opened the door seeing Myles laying on the gurney.

"Hey." He said quietly.

I was by his side, "hey." I said.

"Are you okay?"

"Me? I should be asking you that question!" I said.

"But I want to make sure my baby is okay." He said kissing my hand.

"I'm fine." I said. Myles looked at my dress and saw the blood on it.

"Alessia?" He asked looking at my dress.

"You were bleeding on me." I said.

"Sorry."

"I don't care, I just wanted you here to be safe." I said stroking his cheek. He stopped my hand kissing my palm and holding it.

There was knock on the door, "Come in." Myles yelled. I was the police.

"Hi Myles, I'm officer Penton, we heard there was a gun shot."

He nodded giving the officer a description of him, "Scott Riley, 6'1, facial hair, brown hair is a poof to the side, and blue eyes."

"We know who your talking about sir, thank you." They said. One officer stopped and looked at me weird than walked away.

Myles unexpected grabbed my face and kissed me.

"I missed your lips." He said.

"You haven't even been gone for a while." I said.

"Okay so?" He said.

He intertwine our hands together than missed it.

"Alessia?"

"Yeah?"

"Run away with me."