Chapter 21

Ok, more confusion!!

Basically, since I forget literally everything, I forgot to put one of the most imortant parts of the story!! So I am splitting up this chapter and adding that part at the end of this one ok? And its a little short too xP 

SORRY IF YOURE CONFUSED

I WUV YOU!!!!!!

BAI

*Serena’s POV*

“I hate you.” I spit, even though my voice was muffled, “I hate you and your conceiving ass.”

“Thats a new one.” Cory mumbles looking away. For the last five minutes I have been shooting out insults and I hate yous at him and each time he had the same reaction. It was frustrating him, to say the least. But I had a reason, and not just because he was pushing me against the wall, like some creepy kidnapper. Which I guess he was. But i was stalling, hoping that maybe someone would come and save me.

“I knew I shouldn't have trusted you, you whiney little bastard!” Finally he actually shows some annoyance, glaring at me.

“I wanted to make this dramatic and everything, but now you're just annoying me.” If he could see my mouth, he would see me smirk smugly.

“What's there to be dramatic about? You're mommy is unable to bring you ice cream so you have to eat a popsicle instead?” I sarcastically reply. He just rolls his eyes, before looking at me with a stern glance.

“Your father is alive.” As soon as those four words left his mind, my world is spinning out uncontrollably. My stomach rumbles, and I feel like my lunch is gonna come back up. My head turns and twists with deep thoughts. He’s alive? No, no he can't be. He’s dead, Cory is lying.

But, as much as I wanted to believe myself, I know that he is telling the truth. I know now that my dad, who I have never seen in person, besides memories, is out there, probably hurt and scarred.

“What?” I croak out, my throat burning with bile. “No, no you're lying. He’s dead! He’s dead and never coming back!” My knees give out and I fall to the floor, having an eternal battle with myself. The sobs that I tried to keep in earlier were falling again, racking my body with constant sobs.

“Serena,” Cory, who had let me fall to the floor, said coldly, “you're father is alive. Whether you choose to accept it or not, thats all you. But listen here,” He bends down, his eyes cold and deadly. In one motion, I lost a friend and received an evil enemy. My glare was hard and true, ignoring the salty tears that roll down my face, “it's either your life, or your fathers. Choose wisely.” Throwing a small piece of paper next to me, he runs off, the scowl permanent on his face.

I was in utter turmoil, my sobs echoing the now empty hallway. Cory left me there, bawling on the floor, to decide who’s life I cherished more: my father’s, or mine. My head pounded with the sudden news and, even though for all my life I have wanted my father to come back and to be at least alive, I didn't want it to be true. I just wanted to be normal, I just wanted the constant stress to go away. I felt uneasy and my skin itched with uneasiness. My clothes that had been picked out by Robin and Ella, were choking me and I had the desperate need to rip the off and scream my out my lungs until I could no longer breathe. I was desperately wishing for someone, anyone, to save me from this hell I was in.

With my energy drained, I curl up into a fetal position. I don't know how long I stayed there, just crying until my sobs became wetless hacks. My body was shaking tremendously and I could feel my eyes slowly get heavier. I was mumbling useless shit, hoping anyone could hear me, even if it was the janitor, yet no one came. I couldn't take this, I couldn't. I was slowly eating myself alive inside, chewing at all of my emotions until they came out in uncontrollable whimpers.  

It had to be hours later when I heard fast footsteps and voices calling out. I couldn't hear the words that left their lips, but I could tell who it was.

“Robin.” I croak, my voice barely above a whisper. Again and again I call out her name, getting nothing in reply. Giving up, I close my eyes and lead myself into utter anguish.

Suddenly, I hear a muffled “Wait!” called by someone down the hall. Claps of loud footsteps echo throughout the hall, lift my lips up just the slightest, barely noticeable.

“Oh my god, Serena!” Someone squealed. Again I start to feel antsy, with everyone beginning to touch me, calling out if I was ok.

Was I ok? Was it ok to be bit by bit falling apart? No, I don't think I was. I was driving myself crazy and probably making other people go crazy too. But how could I stop it? How could I stop myself from destruction?