Chapter 15

Sorry I'm late! But yeah, here I am.

I dont think this was one of my best chappies (I love saying that lol) and I've been in a stumo with my writing lately so... ugh.

But I hope you like it!!

:* AJ

*Serena’s POV*

I looked around my large dorm in awe. It was gorgeous to say the least. The walls were a calming cream color with a golden intricate designs bordering the ceiling and floor. The hard wood floors were a soft honey color, shining like they were just waxed. On the wall to the right, there were three doors on the wall, that I guess went to a closet. Across from the closets there were three considerably large twin beds, that were covered in white sheets and gold pillows, with a white desk at the end bedpost. Two large windows that jutted out, creating a window seat, were on the far wall. In between the two windows  held a bookcase full of books, from old classics like To Kill A Mockingjay and Wuthering Heights, to new books by James Patterson and Rick Riordan. I fell in love with the room immediately.

“Woah...” I whisper, “How can you afford this!” I hear the chuckles of my new friends and I turn to glare at them.

“Every student who doesn't have a full scholarship have to pay about $70,000 to $90,000 for a full six years, depending on the type. If you are a Main Elementer than you get a full scholarship.”

I blink, my eyes widening. “What if you don't have the money?”

“You have to go to Brialwood. It's a school in Maine and it's like a public school, only they teach you wizardry, not math.” Mason replies.

“Hmm.” I muse, “So this is my room?”

This time, Robin answers. “Yup! And guess who else lives here?” I tilt my head in confusion as she smiles widely.

“Please tell it's not you.” I tease, giggling at her angry face. “I’m kidding!” She pouts slightly, before her face breaks into another grin. When is she ever sad?

“And I know you, me and Ella will be great friends!” She squeals.

“Who’s Ella?” Robin opens her mouth, but she gets cut off by a sweet voice coming from behind the boys, who were standing in front of the door.

“You make a better wall than a door ya know!”

“I don't think that that is how the saying goes.” Mason says jokingly.

“Well it's true! Now move it, I want to get into my room.” Mumbling grudgingly, they move out of the way to present and pretty brunette with slightly curly hair that went down to her back. Her eyes were a bright green with a dark green ring around the outside of the iris. She was slightly shorter than me, by the looks of it. She wore tight black leggings, a floral shirt with a jean jacket over it and brown combat boots.

“That’s Ella.”

Her eyes shoot to me, and I can't help but to feel a slight uneasiness. I keep my eyes to the floor, a small blush forming on my cheeks. I was never one who liked attention and I can't help but to shift under her piercing gaze.

I hear her boots clomping across the floor to where I am, and suddenly a small hand was in front of my face. “I'm Ella Foster.” Tentatively, I raise my head and meet her soft gaze.

Her eyes widen when she stares into my eyes, trying to suppress a gasp, even though I heard it. I take her hand in mine and shake it up and down slowly. “I'm Serena Hope.”

She stutters against her words and I smile slightly, trying to hide my discomfort. Why was I so interesting? I was just a lame girl who got bullied by everyone at her school. Oh thats right, my dad just so happened to be one of the worlds most powerful wizards and my mom was pretty up there too.

“Woah!” She gasps, “I'm going to be roomies with Serena Hope! Is it true that you're a Main Elementer? What is your element? Are those your real eyes? Why are you 16, and not 12? Is it truethat your father left you when you were little?” I start to fidget with her pile of questions, most of which I couldn't answer and a lot of which struck hard.

“Ella.” Robin say sternly, like a mother. “Serena here is new and she is uncomfortable. You know I love you but please, chillax with the questions.” I smile gratefully in her direction and turn to sit on a bed that was closest to the windows.

“Sorry.” I hear her mumble, the guilt clear in her tone.

I grin a little at her childlike behavior. “It's fine, you didn't know. I'm just not used to attention.” The corner of her lips curve up a little.

“So, uh, where is my closet?” I ask, trying to remove the tension in the air. Robin, who had sat next to me on the bed, had jumped up. With a loud thump, she landed on her butt, her feet tangled in the sheets. We all burst into laughter and the tense air lifted.

“Nice, Robin, real nice.” Ella giggles along with me as I pull her up.

“Shut up.” She grumbles, wiping off her pants. We all laugh again, but this time Robins small twinkle of laughter was added.

“Serena, you can use the one across the bed you're on. No one has used it.” I nod and motion my hand for Mason to come over. He bring the suitcase over, one of it's wheels squeaking annoyingly.

I quickly jump up, place the baby blue suitcase on the bed and zip it open. Turning to the others, I say jokingly. “Are you guys just gonna stand there or are you going to help?”

_-_-_-_-_-_

“Are you sure?” I ask, staring at my outfit through the mirror on the dorm door. Ella, who claimed to be a fashionista, had put me in dark blue skinny jeans with a thin brown belt, black flats and a bright purple shirt that was tucked into my pants. The shirt brought out my eyes and made them shine brighter, which I wasn't sure I liked.

It was my technical first day, where I would go to all the classes and meet all the

“Come on, you look adorable! And I love your eyes!” She squeals, clapping her hands making her bracelets jingle. I blush at the compliment so I bow my head, making my hair cover my cheeks and  looking at a gold bracelet on my wrist, which was Robin’s. I don't wear any jewelry, except my amulet, which I guess I will have to take off sooner or later.

“Come on, Serena, you look hot!” Robin nudges my other side, “Can you just try it for today?” I take a glance at her puppy face in the mirror.

Sighing, I go to pick up my bag, “Lets go.” They squeal loudly as we walk off to my first class ever at LEWWA.