Man Down!

I never thought I'd enjoy being at a party, surrounded by drunk and lustful teens, but with Jacob everything seems magical.
     This party has been more than a celebration of our win, its been the place of many first times for a lot of us teens.
Im not talking about sex, people, I meant first party, first dance, first drink, first beer pong game, first time gathered with complete strangers and not rejecting their greetings. This is the first time Ive truely been a teenager and it feels great.
   I dont even know why a part of me hated the idea of being social. Its not like I was forced to be something Im not, everyones opened and fun. Even though It was time to leave, I didnt want to. I knew I'd just be going home to my dad yelling at me and Jacob about how "worried" he is. I sigh as Jacob drags my sticky, sweaty body to the car and I accept the fact that Im going home because God knows I need a shower.
     As we get in the car, Jacob smiles at me. I smile back, even though Im not sure why hes smiling to begin with.
     "I didnt know you could be so care free." He says. I smirk at him and nod.
    "Neither did I, but Im never drinking beer again that was gross." I say. Jacob nods and laughs.
     "Yeah, thats exactly why I said dont drink." He says. And I roll my eyes.
    "Its my first party, I had to have one sip." I say.
     "You dont sip beer, you gulp it down." He says, starting the car. I roll my eyes once more and look out the window.
     Finally, we made it home and I sighed while reluctantly getting out the car. I wait for Jacb to grab his equipment and we both tiredly walk towards the house. I grab my keys and open the donor surprised to not see anyone in the living room. I walked in the kitchen, no one. I sighed and went upstairs. When I open my door I see an empty room. I was really expecting my dad and brothers to be there so now Im really worried. After a while it hits me....they're about to kill Jacob.
   I run out my room in full speed.
    "Jacob! Run!" I warn but its too late. I walk in the room to see my dad pinning Jacob up to the wall. I gasp in surprise.
    "Dad!" I yell out. He looks back at me and back at Jacob completely ignoring the terror in my voice.
    "Where were you with my daughter?!" He yells. I have never seen Jacob look so scared.
    "I...we went to a party sir." He says flenching when my dad tightens his grip at the word party.
     "You took my daughter to a fucking party without my permission?!?" He asks with complete anger in his eyes. Ive never seen him so angry. I started to get extra scared. Im scared he might actually hurt Jacob.
     "Padre, but him down!" I yell, my voice and body shaking.
    "Stay out of it Mija!" He yells back at me.
     "No! Put him down, he did nothing wrong! You're over reacting!" I yell. My dad finally puts him down and turns to me.
     "Im not overreacting when my daughter goes missing for an entire day and when I finally go to talk to her she has an attitude! Or when I find out it was HIM who snuck her out in the first place!" My dad yells at me.
    "I asked him to! You cant blame him for anything!" I say.
    "You know what? I dont blame him Mija! I blame you! I blame you for even bringing this untrustworthy little boy to my home!" he says.
    "You're being ridiculous!" I yell.
    "I want him out!" He says and I take a step back.
    "We cant just leave him on the streets Dad." I say trying to calm him down.
    "Oh yeah? Watch me!" He yells.
   A tear rolls down my eye and I start to panic. He cant kick him out! If he kicks him out, he moves to iceland!
    "If he leaves, I leave." I say looking into my fathers eyes. A hint of betrayal hita his eyes and then full blown frustration.
     "What has gotten into you?" He asks. I stand my ground and keep my eyes on his not saying a word.
    "We'll talk about this tomorrow." My dad says storming past me and out the door.
      Jacob was staring at me with strange eyes.
     "Maybe I should leave." He says. My heart drops.
    "Where would you go?" I ask, my voice cracking as a tear falls.
    "I dont know? A hotel or something. I wont have to tell my dad. I could still stay here. He sends me money every month anyway." He says. I heavily let out a shakey breath. Are you sure? I ask wanting to refuse but knowing its better off that way to eliminate the tension.  
     "Yeah." He says with a sigh. I stare at my feet, defeated.
    "But, we were just having fun. We were just being teenagers. And he gets all pissy about it." I whine.
     "Hes right though, I came here with the intention of being trustworthy and I wasnt, Its his home and Ive broken many rules. Im not his child Drew, He doesnt have to deal with me." He says. It makes sense but Im still not happy about it. We can just kick him out. He at least needs to find a place to stay first.
     "Well, I'll talk him into letting you stay until you find a place." I say. Jacob gives me a soft smile and pulls me into a gental hug.
     "Who knew you could be so sweet?" He teases. I roll my eyes and bury my head in his neck. His heart starts to beat a little fast and I look at him confused.
     "Whats wrong?" I ask. He lets go a little but still holds me.
     "Nothing, you just do that to me everytime you touch me." He says with a little cheeky smile. Awww thats adorable.
     I smile back and hug him again just to find his heart racing again. He does the same to me. Im pretty sure my heart is beating faster than his.
     """""""""""""""""""""
After our little hug I went to my room and to bed. But it was now morning and I was dreading every minute of it. My dad has to work at 8 and he has me and Jacob sitting in the living room and hes just staring and pacing back and forth.
Jacob and I nervously looked at each other and back at my dad wishing he'd speak.
   Suddenly he started yelling in spanish so fast that I couldnt comprehend.
Jacob looked terrified and I just looked confused. After his little outburst he stared into Jacobs eyes.
     "I want you out, but I dont want my daughter to leave, so we have to find some agreement." My dad says. Jacob looks at me and then my dad.
     "I never wanted it to be like this sir, Ill make sure she doesnt leave with me. Ive been google searching hotels, motels, and apartments in my budget and I came up with a few I just want to know something..." he says. My dad gives him a look to continue.
   "Are you going to make Drew stay away from me?" he asks with a shakey voice. I look at my dad, that never even crissed my mind. I started to get scared.
     "What? Are you two in some sort of relationship?" He asks angrily. We didnt say anything.
    "In my house?!" He yells. I flinch back and so does Jacob.
     "Sir, it wasnt intentional. Which is exactly why I think its only right that I leave. And it was never anything sexual!" Jacob explains. My heart races at every word that cane out his mouth.
     My dad stays silent and death glares Jacob.
    "Sir, she means everything to me. Please dont take her away." He says pleading. I look at him in surprise.
I mean everything to him? I look at my dad with anticipation.
    "I wont. But you need to leave as soon as possible. And as long as your living here. You're one punishment, Is that understood?" He asks aggressively. Me nod our heads and he points to the stairs which was his way of saying, "Out my face". Jacob and I walked up stairs. I couldnt hold it any longer. I had to say it.
    "Jacob, I think Im in love with you." I say looking in his eyes as we made our way to the hall. He just stared at me wide eyed and I swear he wasnt breathing. He opened his mouth but no words came out. I was getting anxious and slowly breaking down inside. What is going on in his brain!?!? I think my heart may explode. Suddenly my breath hitches and I fall to the ground having a full blown anxiety attack. Man Down!