I Dont Know

We made it home at 9. It was just Jacob, Jonathan and I in the car and John wouldnt shut up about how surprised he was.
We all got out of the car and Jacob went in through the front door and my brother and I climbed up the tree and into my window. When wegot in the house Jacob was already in there looking panicked.
"What?" I ask confused by his panicked expression.
"Shhh. Your dad is out there looking for you. He said hes been looking for you!" he whispers hurriedly.
"So he knows I wasnt here?" I ask. Jacob nods.
"Shit! Hes going to murder me! Ive got to get out of here." I say. As soon as I say that I hear footsteps coming towards to room.
"Drew? Is that you I here in there?" I hear an angry sounding father. My eyes go wide and I hurriedly climb back out of the window and close it. I peek through to see my dad observing my room with Jacob and my brother in it. He looks angry and confused.
"What are you doing in here?" he asks them.
"We were looking for Drew." John says.
"Yell well she isnt here and Im worried sick. Mostly angry." My dad says in response. I role my eyes and sit down outside my window. I didnt know what to do considering if my dad caught me he'd kill me so I should stay hidden until hes off to work tomorrow.
I peek back in the window to see that Jacob and Jonathan are no longer in the room and my dad is sitting in my chair facing the door, waiting.
Crap! What do I do? I start to think to myself when suddenly I hear something.
"Psst!" I hear. My head snaps around to see Jacob and Jonathan hanging out the window next to mines.
I sigh a breath of relief. I crawl to them and they give me a hand in the house.
"Thanks."I say.
"You can crash in here tonight until your dad goes to work." Jacob says. I feel something in my stomach turn.
"Ummm. In here?" I ask unsure.
"Dont worry. I wont try anything." He says seriously which is odd of him.
I look at Jonathan for conformation and he nods. I shrug and sit on the chair next to his desk.
"Okay, well goodnight and dont try any funny business." he says to Jacob walking out the room.
Jacob sighs and grabs a comforter and walks to his love seat.
"I could sleep there and you could sleep on your bed. I am littler you know?" I say.
"No. Its fine. I dont mind." He says and plops down.
I dont know but something about him sense the concert has been off.
I dont know why im concerned but I am and I have to see why hes acting weird. I sigh and walk towards him and plop down next to him.
"Whats wrong?" I ask.
"Nothing." he says without even looking at me.
I look at him and tap his shoulder. He sighs and looks at me.
"Whats wrong?" I ask again but a little more firm.
"I cant tell you."He says. I groan and look at him.
"Yes you can. You can tell me anything." I say. A little smile pops up on his lips but he quickly hides it.
"I dont want to come off as a jerk. Im really not trying to be! Its just that....never mind I dont want to."He says. I sigh and get up.
"Okay Jacob. Tell me when you're ready." I say and lay in his bed. Then immediately hop up.
"You havent....you know...in here have you?" I ask disgusted.
He smirks at me and shrugs.
"What the hell does that mean?" I ask confused.
He starts to laugh and it makes me blush. I feel so innocent right now. Which I am, but like geez I am such a virgin. I cant even say Sex out loud.
I dont know why but the more I think about Jacob having had sex on this bed the angrier I get.
"Have you?" I ask showing alittle bit too much of my unknown feeling about this. Jacob starts to look curious and I just shut up and lay on the bed.
"Nevermind, it doesnt matter." I say. Jacob now gets up and plops on the bed. I sit up and look at him confused.
"What?" I ask.
"No, I have not had sex on this bed." he says. I inwardly smile. Something about me felt relief and the other part happy. Why am I happy about this?
Why do I care?
"Okay....goodnight." I say looking at him waiting for him to go away.
....he doesnt.
"What?" I ask.
"Are you happy, with Sam?" He asks looking me in my eyes.
I look him right back in the eyes and answer honestly.
"I dont know. I dont know what I want anymore." I say. Not taking my eyes off of his.
For some reason my breath hitches and so does his.
"I...You....you were amazing tonight." he struggles to say. I smile at his statement.
"Thank you." I say still looking in his eyes.
"Im glad I came. Your dad doesnt know what he missed." he says. Something about what he just said sent a chill down my spine. I guess I really needed that. Someone who was entitled as my enemy supported me more than my dad does.
"I was so wrong about you." I say. Jacob looks confused by what Im saying.
"I always called you my enemy and I always said I hated you and I always called you a jerk. But all you ever do is look out for me." I say.
"I have been a jerk, but the other day I realised that you have done more for me than my family and friends have ever done...even when all I tried to do was get in your pants." He says. I look at him in realization. We are both there for each other more than we think.
"Hey Jacob?" I ask.
"Yeah?"
"Are you doing anything tomorrow?" I ask him.
"Nope. Why?" he asks confused.
"I want to show you something." I say.
Jacob smirks and winks at me.
"Show me what?" He asks flirtatiously.
I role my eyes and shake my head at him.
"You'll see tomorrow you perv." I say and lay back down.
Jacob sighs and gets up.
"Okay. Goodnight." he says cutting off the lights and plopping on the sofa.
"Night." I say with a yawn.
""""""""""""""""""""""
I hop out of Jacobs car and walk towards the school ready for this day to be over even though it has barely started.
I had to wait for my dad to leave in order to go to my room. Turns out he had an evening shift. Guess what Im wearing right now? Jacobs shirt. Which is a dress on me so Im wearing baggy basketball shorts and a shirt/dress that says "Its better on top." I look a fool.
To make matters worst I had to climb out the window again and I couldnt eat .
Luckily Symone has some spare clothes and bacon for me. Shes an amazing human being I tell ya.
"Wait! Drew! Can you help me out here?" Jacob asks. I turn around to see him struggling with his book bag, duffle bag, and shoulder pads. I scurry over to him and grab his shoulder pads.
He smiles and sighs in relief.
"Thanks." he says.
"No problem." I say as we walk towards the football feild. I have to constantly pull up my shorts and it gets frustrating.
"Jacob! You dont have any pants smaller than these? Or something with a draw string?" I ask.
"No. But I thought Symone was bringing you clothes?" He says.
"She is! But Im scared my pants are going to fall before I can make it to the school." I say setting his shoulder pads on the bleachers next to his other things.
"You'll be fine. Just hold them on the way to your locker." He says. I groan and do as told. Stompong grumpily to my locker and looking like a fool while doing so.
I hear Jacob laughing at me and I turn around and death glare him. He stops and tries his best to hold it but I could see the smile creeping up. I gave him a warning look and he put his hands up in defense. I turn back around and continue walking away angrily I hear him laugh again but I ignore it this time.
When I finally make it to my locker three people are there waiting for me.
Symone,Sam, and James.
"Hey guys." I say opening my locker with one hand and holding my pants up with the other. It wasnt working out as planned and I started getting angry. Sam starts to notice and comes behind me and grabs my pants. I sigh in relief and open my locker I grab my book and slam it shut.
"Thanks." I say looking down and not into his eyes. I dont know why but I just cant.
"Ive got the clothes. You ready?" Symone asks.
"Wait. The clothes can wait. Can I please get the bacon?" I ask hungrily. Symone laughs and pulls a ziplock bag out of her duffle.
"I even threw in a waffle." she says. My smile widens and I hug her.
I realize that my pants are slowly falling down so I hurriedly pull them back up.
"Umh....Symone lets go." I say.
I look to James and Sam and wave bye.
Sam looks a little disappointed and I just ignore it.
We rush to the bathroom and Symone hands me her duffle.
I go to the bathroom and pull out a sky blue half sweater and ripped jeans. She also brought shoes which is a blessing.
They were black wedge ankle boots.
I hurriedly changed and sighed in satisfaction.
I came out the stall and smiled at Symone.
"Thaaanks." I say happily. She laughs. We exit the restrooms and walk towards class. Im eating bacon and walking at the same time. How lovely.
When we walk in my teacher isnt in there yet but James and Jacob are actually talking....shocker.
I sit in my usual seat next to Symone and we just sit there looking baffled. James doesnt seem like the person to be friends with Jacob. But neither do I so I guess we're even.
"Hey Drew, you gonna share that bacon?" Jacob yells from across the room.
I look down at my bacon and then at him.
"Umm....no?" I say more like a question than an answer.
"Pleaaaase? I didnt eat either." he whines. I groan and walk towards him opening my bag of bacon.
He grabs a peice and.breaks of off my waffle which makes me mad. I slap his arm and he winces in pain.
"Why?" he simply asks.
"You asked for bacon." I simply answer.
"Evil." he says.
"Thanks." I reply. I walk back to my seat. My teacher walks in shortly after and starts the class.
"""""""""""""""""""""
Im currently at lunch eating pizza and oreos.
Symone had to go take a make up quiz and Sam was in the library trying to type a last minute essay.
I was alone like old days....and I didnt like it.
I got so used to being around people that I forgot how completely alone and depressed I was.
I havent even been to the gallery in forever. Because I never felt the need to.
But now I do.
I forgot about the mistery that lies there. The fact that it is someone an anonymous someone out there who bares such talent.
Im going to show Jacob that today.
He hasnt said so, but I think he misses his family.
As I sit there in thought I didnt even notice that someone was calling my name. I look up to see Jacob.
"Oh. Sorry."
"Its okay. I was trying to ask. Where did you want to take me? Im skipping 7th hour for this." he says. I smile.
"You skip 7th hour all the time." I say.
"But this time its for you." he says. I role my eyes.
"So you wanna go now?" I ask.
He nods.
We stand and walk to the exit doors.
"You look nice by the way." he says. I blush and put my head down so he cant see. I dont think it works because he starts laughing. I slighty role my eyes and try to think of something else.
"So where the hell are we going?" he asks.
"You'll see later!" I say.
He groans and opens the exit doors to the school.
We leave out and walk to his car. We hop in and I give him directions. As we get closer Jacob starts to tense for some reason.
When I tell him to stop he does so but doesnt look very enthusiastic.
"Whats wrong?" I ask confused.
"N-nothing.... I just.... nothing." he replies.
I furrow my eyebrows at him and get out the car.
"Come on." I say. He sighs and gets out the car relunctantly.
He starts to walk slow so I grab his arm and drag him.
"This is the gallery. I go here when Im angry. Its how I met Sam." I say introducing him to the gallery. When he actually sees the tree he gasps.
"What?" I ask.
"Its...its fixed!" he says happily. I get even more confused. I look at him for an answer but hes staring at one of the boreds. I look to see which one hes staring at and its the one I made.
"It has your name on it." he says. I smile.
"Yeah....because I made it. I fixed this place...but how did you know it was broken?" I ask confused. Jacob looks at me then at the tree.
"Sit." he says. I sigh and sit in my normal spot and he sits next to me.
"What Im about to say Ive never told anyone." he says. I sit up and give him my full attention.
"What is it?" I ask intrigued.
"You promise not to tell?" he asks.
I nod. He sighs and looks me in the eyes. He slowly opens his mouth to speak when.
Boom! A skateboard falls. I nearly jump out of my skin and realise that im digging my nails into Jacobs arm.
"Sorry." I say.
Jacob puts his head in his hands and groans.
"Maybe now is not the time." he says getting up and walking to his car.
I sigh and stand up.
I was so close to Jacob opening up to me. So freaking close!