Yeah, You Player.

So, as it turns out Symone isn't disgusted by me and I explained everything to her. She thinks that Jacob is undeniably perverted though, and I'd have to agree.
    She also said she like Sam which is good. She said we might as well just go out now sense we already do...what I assume most couples do but I'm just not ready to commit yet. I'm scared. I know what boys do, and I don't want to be a victim so therefore I'm going to back off Sam for a while so I can see if he really likes me. Sure he said it...but I want to know if he means it.
   Starting today. Sam no touchy. Sure he can hug me, but no cuddling, no kissing. Just friends hanging out.
   It is 12:36 pm on a Saturday and I'm laying on my couch tossing a football in the air and catching it. In the middle of mW doing so, someone else catches it and I groan.
   How dear they distract me from my boredom?
  I sit up and look to see Jacob tossing the ball back and forth with Kyle. I groan and roll my eyes. Did he spend the night or something?
   "I don't remember you asking for my permission to play with my balls." Jacob says and Kyle laughs at the lame joke.
   "Oh." I say nonchalantly and stand up. I'm not in the mood for him and his sidekick today.
  Jacob sighs and stand in front of me. I stop my steps before I could bump into him and look at the floor.
   "What's wrong?" He asks like he was forced to say so.
   "Nothing, can you move?" I ask.
   "Sure, as soon as I can convince you to go get some ice cream with me and Kyle." He says.
   "Jacob, honestly I would...because I love ice cream and I'm really bored...but I just really don't like spending time with you." I bluntly say.
Kyle instigates in the background and Jacob kind of flinches back at my bluntness.
   "Fine, have it your way."  He says shrugging and nodding his head towards the door at Kyle. Kyle follows him a to it and they leave. As Kyle closes the door he turns around and waves goodbye to me. I halfheartedly do the same and when the door finally closes I run upstairs to go mess with Julio.
    "Oh Juuuuuuuliooooo?!?" I call from outside his door.
   "What!?" He yells through it.
"May I come in?" I ask. I hear him sigh and some footsteps. The door then opens and he looks at me with a blank expression.
   "Why?" He asks. I shrug and step in anyway.
   "Hiya brother." I say. He rolls his eyes at me and plops down on his bed.
   "What do you want?" He asks. I groan and stomp to the door.
   "Never mind." I say opening the door.
   "Wait!" He yells. I turn around and look at him.
   "What did I do?" He asks confused.
  "Why can't a girl just come in and talk to her brother? I'm bored, and you and Jonathan are the only brothers I like." I say. Julio sighs and shakes his head.
   "I'm sorry, but you never come to talk." He says.
   "Well....I've been busy lately I guess." I say.
   "Yeah, you player." He says. I look at him confused.
  "Excuse me?" I ask.
"You've been busy because you have two guys ready to kill each other just to be with you....and lucky you, one of them lives here." He says winking at me. What the hell?
   "Ermm...okay...whatever you say buddy." I say looking at him oddly and walking out the room.
   I don't have a normal family.
  I sigh. Everyone else is gone.
  Now I have to just stuff my face or something.
    I walk back downstairs so that I can go to the kitchen but before I could make it to the kitchen I hear the doorbell.
    I walk to the door confused on who it could be.
   When I open. It I see my favorite person smiling wildly at me. No, it wasn't Channing Tatum, it was Sam.
   He has his arms spread out for a hug and I open mine as well and walk towards he so he can engulf me in his embrace.
    He squeezes me super tight and lifts me off the ground spinning in a circle.
   "Okay, okay!" I shout trying to get him to stop. He finally does and when I let go of him I realize I'm dizzy so I clutch back onto him for support.
   "A simple hello would have been nice." I say.
  "Sense when am I simple?" He asks. I shrug and smile.
   "I don't know...never?" I say sarcastically. He chuckles and follows me to the kitchen.
   "Hungry?" I ask. His face lights up and he nods. I chuckle at his reaction and open the fridge. He runs to it and slams it closed. I gasp in shock and turn to scold him.
   "But we aren't eating here." He says. I frown confused.
   "What do you mean?" I ask.
   "Get your stuff, we're going out to eat...my treat." He says. I freeze in my spot. Wait,in every show or story that I have read if the guy pays, its a date.
   "I-i can pay for it myself you know." I say. He shakes his head no.
    "Nope, I want to pay. I'm taking you out...on a date." He says with a hopeful smile. I on the other hand am dying on the inside.
   "B-b-but I...I what do I wear? How do I? what?" I ramble. I'm so scared I'm afraid my entire body is a tomato....with that being said I frantically check my arms and legs.
   I can see Sam holding in a laugh and that just makes me even more nervous.
   "Wear something you would wear any other day." He says. I nod and run upstairs.
  Holy shit balls I'm going on my first date....with Sam!
   I go in my room and snatch my closet door open. I grab my white v-necked sweater and some washed out blue jeans with my white vans. I roll my sleeves go my elbows and put on some wrist bands. I put my hair in a messy bun and run a mascara brush through my lashes.
   I put on some nude matte lipstick. And looked at myself in the mirror. With a sigh I grab my phone and wallet just in case.
   I walk back downstairs and I see Sam leaning on the wall across fro. The stairs looking at his shoes.
  Once I'm in front of him I dangle my foot above from his so he can know I'm there. I look at his face while I do so and at first he frowns and then looks up to see it was me and then he laughs.
   "That was quick." He says and observes my outfit.
   "You look nice." He says. I blush and smile.
   "Thanks." I say. He smiles back.
   "No problem, you ready?" He asks. I nod and he grabs my hand.
  We walk out the front door and when we do I hear something. I turn around to see Julio with his head out the window.
   "What?" I ask.
  "If your going on a date we need to do this properly!" He yells. I groan and Sam nods.
   "And how's that?" Sam asks.
"Hold on I'll be down in a sec." Julio shouts and takes his head out the window.
   "Let's go Sam, he's just going to come down here and embarrass me." I say quickly. I pull Sam but he stays put.
   "Drew, Julio makes a point. I can't just take you on a date and not talk to someone here for respectful purposes." He says. I groan and lean against the car.
   "Fine." I say giving up.
    Julio walks out the door and crosses his arms over his chest.
   "Now, let's be real, your 17, she's 15...we all know she's not a compassionate person and she rarely has manners....why are you taking her out?" Julio says out of the blue.
   I frown but then get curious. I mean...he's true. What does he see in me.
    "I'm not trying to get sappy or anything....but Drew is special. She's not like anybody else, she may be a little on the mean side at times but she's honest and she's fun to be around. She sees something's in me that I never saw in myself and I want to see through her eyes. Its all a mystery in there." He says. Me and Julio just stand there looking at Sam with our eyebrows raised.
   "Dude, that kind of sounded sappy to me." We hear someone say.
We all look to see Jacob with a tub of ice cream in his hand.
   "I brought back ice cream." He says to me then brushes past me to go into the house. I stand on my tippy toes and try to look over his shoulder to see what flavor but couldn't.
    Julio gets distracted by the ice cream and kind of has his head turned in Jacobs departing ice cream holding figure and his body turned to us.
   "Are we done?" I ask Julio.
   "Huh? Y-yeah, have fun,use protection, bye!" He says and runs after the ice cream.
    I sigh and look at Sam with I told you so eyes.
    "Yeah yeah." He says opening my door. I chuckle and sit in the passenger seat. He closes the door and walks around to his door. Once in the car he starts it up and pulls off.
    """""""""""""""
"You smell like barbeque." Sam says as we leave this place called
Jenny's Place. Its some restaurant a few minutes away from our school. And must I say they have this really great invention of the foods. Its barbeque French fries....yep I said It. Barbeque French fries!
   Its just fried fries with home made BBQ sauce all over them. Its delicious.
    "I know, isn't it lovely?" I say. He chuckles and nods.
   "I'd say so." He says.
We spent so long in there. We talked a lot and got to know each other more. It is now 4:45 and we came around 1:15. Sam had a burger with mega cheese. It looked so unhealthy, which made it 100% more appealing.
   "So, its not late yet, want to go somewhere?" Sam asks.
   "Sure,but where?" I ask. He smiles at me a buckles his seat belt. I do the same and look at him with curious eyes.
   "You'll see." He says.
""""""""""""""""""""""
   "Where are we?" I ask completely confused. We were some place near water. I could smell it.
  "Its my favorite place...besides The Gallery. Now, I'm gonna let go on the count of three....1...2....3." He says letting go of my eyes. I gasp at the sight.
    It was beautiful. We were on some rocks above a lake. I turn around to see the path of trees and bushes.

   "What made you ever come here?" I ask.
   "When I first moved here I was 13 and I hated the move. I didn't want to leave my friends in Virginia. So my mom told me to look around the neighborhood. Eventually I got lost and ended up here." He says gesturing to this place.
   I smile and take in the view.
   I didn't even notice Sam had a bag slung over his shoulder until I saw him put it down and pulls out a blanket. He lays it down and gestures for me to sit. I slowly walk towards it and sit.
    He sits next to me with the bag beside him.
    "Hey Drew?" Sam asks. I look at him and he looks every focused.
   "Yeah?" I ask. He turns his whole body in my direction and looks me in the eyes. I turn my entire body as well and look him in the eyes.
   "I know you said you wanted to get to know me...and I know your not really ready to have a boyfriend...but I'm kind of scared okay?" He says. I look at him with concern.
   "What do you mean your scared?" I ask.
   "I'm being really honest Drew, your a catch, your beautiful,smart,bad ass, and you're crazy talented. I just don't want anyone else to get you before I can...I'm scared somebody better will come along. I know Jacobs an ass but he has a lot more to offer than me. He's closer to your age, and he has an automatic scholarship waiting for him. He's automatic success and I don't even know what I want to do after I graduate next year, IF I graduate next year." He rants. I sigh and chuckle at his silly statements.
   "Its not funny Drew, I'm serious." He says.
  "It is, Sam...I will never like Jacob. I'll be honest, I find him attractive...but he's an asshole and he's never gonna change. Plus, I like you too much to even think about anybody else." I say and feel a little embarrassed for being so heart to heart. Its not very easy. He looks me intensely in the eyes.
  "Then what are you waiting for?" He asks.
   I take this time to think. What am I waiting for? We just went on a date. We learned a bit about each other and we have a lot in common.
   "I don't know, I guess...I'm just waiting for the question." I say looking him in the eyes.
   He smiles and leans closer to me grabbing my hand.
   He never breaks eye contact.
  He takes in a deep breath and let's it out.
  "Drew Gonzalez...will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I knew he was going to ask. I basically told him to. I just didn't know it would make me feel like this. I don't know why but you will never guess what happened after those words came out of his mouth.
""""""""""""""""""""
And I guess you won't until next time! Hahahhahaaaaaa! I'm so evil!
I love it!