Tell Me About It.

A/N HOLA! COMO ESTAS!
BONJOUR! COMO SA VA!
HELLUR! SUP!
YES IT HAS BEEN FOREVER SENSE IVE MADE AN AUTHORS NOTE AND YES THIS WHOLE AUTHORS NOTE WILL BE IN CAPS!!!
I MISS TALKING TO YOU GUYS AND I JUST WANTED TO KNOW HOW YOU'RE LIKING THE STORY SO FAR? IS IT ENOUGH SUSPENSE AND DRAMA? ID JUST LIKE TO SAY I AM SOOOOO HAPPY THIS STORY IS RISING IN VIEWS! ITS TAKING A WHILE BUT IT IS GETTING THERE. I HAVE 227 VIEWS SO FAR AND FOR ME ITS LIKE A MILLION LOL. ANYWAY I JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I HOPE YOU LOVE ME BECAUSE IF NOT THAT WOULD JUST BE ONE SIDED AND AWKWARD.
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT OR EVEN SHARE THAT'D BE AWESOME. ADIOS AMIGOS.
SALUT
DEUCES
------------------------------------
I'll admit it. I fucked up. The day I break up with Sam because he said I'd 9 times out of 10 cheat on him with Jacob and I go and hook up with Jacob. Well I wouldn't exactly say hook up...we just kissed but damn was it a nice kiss.
Well even though I messed up big time. Lucky my dad didnt yell at me but unfortunately he didnt apologize. He just said, "Drew, we will talk about this later. Im not mad."
Which was a real bummer because I was ready to run away. I had my bag packed and everything and I dont want to be here now because its going to be like super awkward between me and Jacob.
He likes me, I think I like him....but I need time.
I never actually went to sleep last night after the kiss. I stayed up imagining what would happen if Sam found out. I know I really shouldnt be worried about Sam because we broke up but...I cant help it. I somehow feel like I betrayed him. Mostly because I liked the kiss.
Its currently 6:45 and I get out of bed and do my normal morning routine. Once Im finished and ready to go downstairs I stop because I remembered something. I went to my window and opened it up pulling my bag off the roof. I put it there last night just in case I had to make a quick escape from my dad.
I walk downstairs in silence planning on not saying a word to anyone today.
Ive decided to go back to my old days where drama was dying on GTA or getting a B on a test.
I walk straight out the door without speaking to anyone. I was going to walk.
I got a good 20 feet away before I heard a honk next to me. I groan and turn my head expecting Jacob, but its Johnathan and the little shit heads.
"You didnt give us a chance to say happy birthday!" He shouts. Oh yeah. Did I mention today was my birthday? I dont think I did.
"Sorry, but thanks." I say.
"Want a ride?" He asks. I shake my head no. Johnathan gives me the 'get in the fucking car.' type look and I roll my eyes and stomp to it. As usual, it is piled and uncomfortable.
"Why couldnt Jacob take you? Or your boyfriend? It is your birthday you know." Carlos says. I cringe at the word boyfriend.
"I dont have a boyfriend, and I just didnt feel like asking for a ride." I say. Shifting in my seat.
"You dont have a boyfriend? What, Sam dump ya?" Giounni says teasingly.
"No. I broke up with him...and I dont even know why Im explaining myself to you." I say rolling my eyes agin. I swear one day my eyes will get stuck if I continue to live in the same house as them.
"Whatever." He says rolling his eyes back at me.
Before I realized it, we were at my school and I hurriedly escaped the care.
"Thanks. Bye." I say before completely walking away.
"Bye. Happy 16!" John shouts and I pull my hair in my face so no one can see me and I speed away. I can hear his chuckles because he know he embarrassed me. The little shit.
I walk in the school and realized Im kind of early.
"Uuuuugh!" I groan and throw my head back in annoyance. I dont want to be here! I dont want to go through seeing my ex and Jacob in the same place! I dont want to explain what happened to Symone! I just want to shut everybody out and so far its not working. I wish I could just escape all this right now. I just want to go to a pet store or something and look at the bunnies! Why can't my life just be normal again?
After my mental rant I feel something run down my cheek and I automatically think Im having a random crying fest , but I look up to see gray clouds and the rain starts to get heavier. Are you fucking kidding me? This day is going to be terrible.
Finally the school doors open and I rush in. My hair and clothes are soaked and I have no idea what to do.
Everyone else had a big bookbag or umbrella to sheild them, I had nothing. All I can think of to go to the office and see if they have spare clothes. When I got to the office soaking wet they pointed me straight towards the nurses office across the hall. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. She pointed more vigorously towards the nurses office. I shrugged and followed her finger.
As I walked in the office the nurse sighed and waved me over. I walked closer, still kind of confused.
"All I have is the gym uniform or a nurses uniform, you pick kid." I groaned and looked between the two.
"I'll take the gym outfit." I say. I really dont want to considering I have on white and black striped knee high tube socks. My soaking wet jeans covered them up but not now. They didnt even get wet, which is a shocker.
So I am now wearing a black and white shirt with our schools name on it and shorts that are way too short for my liking with tube socks. How stylish.
"This is a great birthday outfit dont you think?" I ask the nurse sarcastically.
"Its your birthday?" She asks. I nod, slightly irritated that she even asked considering I just said that.
"Sorry you got soaked, now get to class." she says rushing me out. I groan and walk out the room feeling completely exposed. Its also freezing. I see Symone at her locker and run to her.
"Do you have a jacket?" I ask shivering.
"Yeah but you wont like it." She says looking at my outfit with question but doesnt even say anything.
"It doesnt matter,its freezing." I say. She shrugs and hands me it. I put it on without even looking and then put on the hood. I raise my eyebrows because the hood fills slightly heavier than it should. I raise my hand to feel at it and its ears.
"What in the actual fuck?" I ask confused.
She grins at me and claps.
"Its puppy ears!" she says happily. I cringe and groan all at once.
"Remind me to never ask for your jackets again." I say walking away. I hear her giggling at me but I ignore it and continue being a sour puss. Strike two with ignoring the world.
I finally get to class where Symone trails behind me. We take our seats and I look to my left and Jacobs staring at me angrily. I quickly turn mt head to the front of that classroom. After about 15 seconds I turn my head back to him and hes still staring.
'Why didnt you tell me it was your birthday?' he mouths. I sigh and shrug looking back at the board. I feel something hit my head and I turn quick to see that Jacob had thrown a pencil at my head.
"Oww, fucking prick." I hiss at him and the girl between us looks extremely uncomfortable.

"You could have told me." He hisses back.
"Whatever." I say and turn around again only to turn back around just a second after to warn him.
"I swear to God, if you throw a pencil at me again I will castrate you." I whisper to him.
He puts his hands up in defense and I turn silently to the front sighing.
Strike 3.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I ran out of class before Jacob could talk to me again. It was now currently lunch and Im seriously debating on walking home in the rain.
Sense I cared more about my hair than my emotional state I decided to stay.
I was gloomily standing at my locker when I feel someone staring at me. I cautiously turn to see Sam staring from across the hall. I swiftly turn back around hoping he didnt see but knowing very much so that he did.
I sigh putting my books away and slamming my locker shut. I speed to the bathroom and lock myself in a stall. I would love to stay here but unfortunately it stinks and I'm hungry. I just needed to compose myself and I didnt need anyone walking in and asking me whats wrong. I thought it'd be easy seeing Sam. In fact, I thought I'd approach him and like...I dont know, step on his Jordan's? In all actuality I was clueless and upset. I think I need some type of closure...and maybe him too. Of course its not the Drew thing to do...but Im going to talk to him so we can end things on a good note and maybe I can even continue glee with him and all will be well.
I step out to see Michelle and some girl I think her name is Sarah...not really sure,don't really care.
"Drew right?" she asks. I nod, confused and immediately uninterested.
"You're so quiet. Dont be such a stranger. Come sit with us at lunch." I ferociously shake my head no and she giggles.
"Oh come on. We dont bite." she says playfully.
"I already have a table and friends waiting on me." I say walking out the bathroom. Even though I was completely lying because I know that Symone is sitting with James today and that Michelle sits with Jacob. And I know that Sam sits at my table which means I'll have plenty of time to talk to him alone.
When I get to the lunch room I spot Sam in the back of the line and I quickly walk to him tapping his shoulder.
He turns around with a confused look on his face but when he realizes its me he gives a weak smile.
"Can we talk?" I ask in a quiet voice so only he and I can hear.
"Sure." He says. We grab our food and sit down.
"Im sorry." He says as soon as we're settled.
"You should be." I say bluntly. There is no readon to sugar coat anything. Im going to be honest and he should too.
"I wanted to end things off good. Im still pissed at how you think of me...but I forgive you and I just want to not leave things awkward or whatever." I say because Im obviously a master at this stuff. Sarcasm well noted.
"Things are going to always be awkward Drew." He says. I look at him confused.
"You really broke up with me the day before your birthday and I had something really special planned for you and now its honestly just screwed!" He says upset. I frown though because he has no right to be upset with me.
"Well you basically called me a premeditated cheater and wait theres more! Because Im a 15 year old girl who lets boys into her head!" I say even more upset.
"I was jealous, worried, and upset and honestly if you're in a relationship it has those kinds of slip ups and if you have to break up with that person before working it out maybe you're just a little girl whose not ready for it." He says. I just sit there quiet for a second.
"Maybe if you knew how to talk to people when you're mad without insult after insult things would end up a different way." I stand up and start to walk away but I stop and turn back around.
"And you're right. I wasn't ready for a relationship and maybe I didnt handle it right but if you're insecure enough to call me a cheater and try to justify yourself for it then I never want to be ready for a relationship like that." I say before leaving for good. I storm out angrily probably making a sense with how loud I slammed the door open. But all I could really, deeply think about was my whole lunch I just left behind. So much for ending things on a good note.