Chapter 41: I thought we wouldnt loose contact

2016
*Maggie's point of view*
I grabbed my keys and headed out the door in a hurry. "Why so rushed?" Grayson asked coming inside my house "I have an interview and I can't miss it" I say grabbing my purse and phone. "Okay then, can I get this" he says pointing at a box of cereal "yes Grayson.

Now leave because I'm leaving I say opening the door. He follows behind me and I close the door and head to the elevator. "Bye Maggie" Ethan says "goodbye I'll see y'all later" I say and the doors for the elevator close. I look at my phone 10:57 I have to be there at twelve because that's when the interview starts. The doors to the lobby open and I let out a sigh.

I walk out and go to my car turning on the engine. I drive to the place and smile to myself. "Hey can you park my car I have an interview" I ask an old man at the front of a parking sign. He nods and I hand him my keys. I walk in to the building with a smile on my face "Hey I'm Maggie Lindemann I'm here for an interview" I tell the lady she looks at me and hands me a key "third floor to the left room two-five-seven" she smiles sweetly I go on the elevator and pressed floor three. The elevator doors opened and I walked out following the woman's instructions. I went to open the door but it was locked. Oh that's why she gave me the key. I put in the key and turn it. There's a huge room and cameras everywhere. "Maggie, were on in ten seconds" the interviewer says and I put my stuff down and sat down next to her. "Three two one" a camera man says "hey guys, welcome back to Hollywood Tune (idk) today we have the amazing, beautiful and talented Maggie Lindemann. So Maggie how have you been?" She asked "well, I've been fine actually. I'm close friends with the Dolan Twins so they keep me company if I were sad or mad"

I say smiling "okay so let's get right into it, we're gonna show you a video and you'll tell us how you feel about it. Okay?" I nod and as soon as the video starts I tear up (watch the video) I sniffle when the video was over and laugh at the same time "that brought back so many memories.

I can't explain how it feels" I laugh "okay so now let's get to the real questions. So tell us, how do you feel about the new MagCon?" She asks "well, I think that..."

I love you guys so much thank you for taking this story so far it was a great Journey and finally you guys know who Anonymous is NASH!!!! Well that's all I have to say. I love you guys.

-THE END-

Magcon makeover On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara