Chapter 32: Madison Beer and sorry's

*Maggie's point of view*
Tour Day 1
I walked into my hotel room. After we left the show, we had a flight to catch for tour. So here we are, my room mate is no other than Madison Beer and Mahogany.

See I don't like that girl but I have to put up with her at least for a week and if says or does something I will snap. "The witch is here" Mahogany said pointing to Madison who was running to an injured black eyed Jack.

"Do you think she'll be a good person in this your? " I ask "changing the subject how are you and Shawn?"

"Not good at all. After he beat up Jack, he said to never talk to him again so here I am. Not talking to him. I waited a month for him just to get my heart broken at the end" I laugh. Just so I won't cry.

"She's walking over here" Mahogany said. I looked up at Madison and she smiled at me. That's new.

"I just want to say that I am very sorry for my behavior last time we met and I just want to start fresh so. Hi I'm Madison Beer and I hope we can be friends" I smile at her "hi I'm Maggie Lindemann and I hope so too. I forgive you by the way" I smile (A/N so I know I said Jack G was 21 for some reason but he's 19 and Madi is 16 and her birthday is coming up (in the book) k bye)

"okay let's go to our room I'm tired and we have a show tomorrow." I say they both nod and we walk to the elevator along with the boys. We went inside the elevator all thirteen of us I was on my phone just scrolling down Instagram when I saw a picture of Shawn and his new tattoo I didn't really get to see it so I looked at the picture.

I think I'm getting a tattoo

I think I'm getting a tattoo. For no reason. The elevator door opened and we all went desperate ways. I opened our door with a key instead of a card. I walked in and looked in awe it was so beautiful. And big.

I went to the bed in the middle and went on my phone to post a picture on IG

Sneak Peak

Sneak Peak. Coming soon 🎤 Things💍💕❤️.

-
I really hate my nightmares. This one was about Shawn, how he never forgave me or something. I couldn't sleep and it was two am.

I walked out of my room and knocked on a random door. To my luck it was Shawn's room "Maggie, why are you here?" He looked so sleepy I kind of felt bad, "I didn't know this was your room and I have a nightmare. But I'll just knock on a ransom door hoping is one of the guys. Bye" I was gonna walk away but he grabbed my arm pulling me in for a hug. "Baby I'm sorry for what I did and I love you. I didn't mean anything that I said, I miss you and I regret everything" he says "I love you too Shawn" I smile into his chest. "Okay let's sleep because I need it for tomorrow" we walked to the bed and layers there. I feel asleep right away. How is it that I couldn't sleep before but as soon as I touched him I fell asleep.