Chapter 2: Standing Up For Herself

Song of the chapter
- Did I by Khelani

Maggie's P.O.V

I was currently in my room with Mark and Madison, "hey sorry, the guys texted me saying they wanna meet up in the park" he frowned "oh that's okay" nothing can keep me down today "actually, you should go and see if they recognize you" Madison suggests.

I think about it and agree. I got dressed. (Picture above), Faith also changed and we were on our way. To the park.

|At The Park|

Mark was already with the boys taking fuckboy pictures and calling girls. You know? Boy stuff.

"What do I do now?" I ask while in the phone with Madison who was around the guys "just come hug me and we can start talking" she replies. "Okay I guess"

So I hang up the phone and I start walking towards her like if she was my friend that I haven't seen in ages. "Damn" I hear Taylor say. Mark smirked at me so I walked over to him and hugged him

"Hey Mark, how are you?" I ask acting like we were friends. "I'm good, you look great by the way" he smiles. "Aww thank you. Um I actually have to go but I'll see you around" he nods and gives me a hug.

I start walking back to Madison and she whispered in my ear "let's walk to the ice cream shop"

"Okay I'm kinda hungry for that anyways" I chuckle.

|Ice cream Shop|

A couple minutes later of me standing in line I feel someone touch my shoulder. I turn around and see Jack G there.

"Hey beautiful, can I get your number?" I look at him in disgust "how many girls have you tried that on? It's not gonna work on me fuckboy" I smile sweetly. I turn back around and talk to Madison until I feel someone else tap my shoulder.

I turn and see Cameron, "what" I roll my eyes "hey I was just wondering if I could get your number?" He smirks.

"What the fuck is wrong with boys these days? Let's go Madison" she nods her head and we start walking away.

"I feel so strong right now" I let out a shaky breath, "you always had it in you"

|At Home|

"And we're leaving tomorrow" my mom says, all I could think was Thank God we are leaving to California tomorrow and who knows I may have a big break. I always wanted to be a YouTuber maybe I could start something with that.

"Thanks mom" I hug her and walk up to my room. I change into an oversized sweater. I put my hair in a bun and go to sleep. It's going to be a great day tomorrow I can just feel it.

I grabbed my phone looking at the time. "Ten? Where's Marcus?" I ask myself. I go to iMessage and text him.

Maggie💜: Hey Mark where are you? I'm worried about you...

|Mark💙: I'm at Cameron's pool party but I was about to leave 😁. I'll see you at home. Good night 💖

|Maggie💜: Okay 😬 goodnight 💖....

I felt my eyes getting heavier and I remember the worst thing ever, I need to pack. I stand up and get all my clothes out into one pike, how did I forget about this. I start folding my clothes and putting them inside two bug suit cases I had prepared.

When I was done it was already 12:34 and Mark still wasn't home, but I'm used to this happening. I crawled over to my bed and lay down.

I heard the door slowly open and I pretended to be sleeping. I felt my bed dip and knew it was Mark. "I'm sorry I came late, it was a really cool party but I shouldn't have lied to you you're my sister. Sorry" Mark said he knew I was awake because he's my twin and I can't just lie to him. "It's okay" I say half asleep.

|Moving Day|

We were at the airport with just our clothes because mom said we had a new home with new furniture. I was excited.

We get on the plane and let me tell you, I was so scared it wasn't even funny. Mark was sitting next to me holding my hand and Madison is at the other end I have the window seat. Mom is on the front row I don't know why. But I could care less.

Aaaaaand Mark just fell asleep. I got my laptop out and started looking at YouTube videos and vlogs. Maybe I should start one when we land. "Whatcha watching" Mark asks which makes me jump "vlogs" I say "I'm starting one when we land"

"Cool I-" he gets cut off by him getting a message.

Mark's P.O.V

Group chat:

|Cameron😎: So Mark, how do you know that girl? She's fine. We were gonna ask at the park but we forgot.

|Mark✔️: Shes a close friend😉

|Carter😶: She's cute

|Taylor🔫: Ah she's hot. 😭😭

|Aaron😬: 🔥🔥🔥

|Mark✔️: Okay guys I get it 🙄

I look at Maggie, and I show her my phone, she starts laughing "oh this is great."

Maggie's P.O.V

|When They Land|

I take my phone out and do a little vlog, "why did I think this was a good idea?" I ask the camera laughing "Whelp welcome, we are now going to our new house, Mark say hi" he hold a peace sign up and I laugh "Madison say hi"

"Heyyyy" I roll my eyes "does no one know how to say hi" I laugh. "Those are my ugly siblings. I'm the pretty one"

"We're twins idiot"

|At Our New House|

"Guys this house is big" I say and point my phone to the house.

We go inside and get everything set up. I get a big room and so those everyone else. Which is good because no fighting.

----
Edited 3|21|17