Chapter 25: 4 days

Okay so for the next '4 days' in the story it's all going to be texts. Okay bye enjoy loves 💕

*Maggie's point of view*
I woke up to the sun shinning in my face. I groan and go strait to my closet and get my clothes out. I go to the bathroom and get a bath bomb. I start the shower and let it grow. I put my hair up and undress myself. I put the black and orange skull bathroom down and wait. I get inside and sigh happily.

*45 minutes later*
I change into my clothes for the day.

And go to the kitchen

And go to the kitchen. I smell pancakes and I run to mark looking at him confused. He never cooks. I didn't even know he knew how to cook.

"Mark you made this?" I ask in complete and utter shock "yeah. It's for you" I sit at the island and start eating my food once he hands it to me. "Thank you" he nods and sits in front of me "so you and Shawn?"

"Markus come on. I told you we're just friend who kissed in some pictures and really like each other - okay I see your point. But we're just friends" he rolls his eyes and laughs at my explanation.

"I like him he's a good guy I just don't want you to get hurt" he says "Shawn may seem nice but he's a player okay. Trust me" he says "You should know you grew up watching him beat me up" I roll my eyes "hey you knew there was nothing I could do!"

"So you couldn't tell them to stop for me! You're sister? You know what never mind this happened a long time ago. I have to go" I put my plate on the dish washer and walk back to my room and lock myself in. Ding!

[baby boy 😍💍] : baby 4 days left. I miss you already.

[princess 💍💕] : let's face time 🙂.

[baby boy 😍💍 wants to FaceTime]

Answer :
"Princess I miss you" he says "me too Shaw-" I got cut off by a voice in the background "baby who are you talking to?" I hear. I look at Shawn and chuckle a little "again Shawn?" "Kasey I'm talking to my girlfriend. I'm not your baby get out."he says "but I'm your Princess not that girl"

I see her in the frame and she takes Shawn's phone. "Your stupid and worthless- Kasey get the hell out he grabs his phone and kicks her out "I hate you" I smile at her. "Why does she keep coming to your house?" "She's a family friend she likes to suck people's asses" he rolls his eyes. "Let's just text then" he agrees and hangs up.

[baby boy 😍💍] : Sorry about her by the way 😶

[princess💍💕] : it's okay. I'm not bothered by her. You like me and not her 🙂.

[baby boy 😍💍] : 4 days left.

[princess 💍💕] : Is it okay if I go to the event if there's like 100 boys there?

[baby boy 😍💍] : Absolutely no boys talking to you and don't look at boys. Just talk to girls in fact only Madison. Why did you even ask? I'm not that type of boyfriend. I was joking about everything on top 😂☕️.

[princess 💍💕] : okay I'll go with Madison lol. I have to go. I'll fall to you later I promise.