Chapter 4: First Show

Maggie's P.O.V

"Everybody give it up for Maggie Lindemann" everyone cheers and I run out to touch they're hands.

"I love you so much" a girl screams. I stop running "I love you too" she starts freaking out and I keep running to get on stage.

I go on stage and they hand me a microphone. "Hey guys" I smile. They all cheer and I start laughing. I stand next to mahogany and she plays Red Nose.

"Guys Maggie can't dance" Nash laughs. I look at him and act like I'm shocked. I put the microphone on my lips and smirk. "Do you wanna try me Grier?" I get closer to him, he smirks and replies with. "Yes I do" the crowd goes wild and I put my microphone on the floor. Nash does the same and I stand in the middle of the stage.

Mahogany starts the song again and Hayes comes next to me along with Taylor (play the video, she is Mahogany or she's doing what she did?) the song starts and I start doing the dance I was thought by Mahogany in the morning. She knew this was gonna happen.

I smirk "okay I can't do that because I'm wearing jeans but we have another special guest give it up for Sammy Wilk" everyone claps and cheers. And I stand there not knowing what to go. I don't really know this guy.

"Okay I wanna try you" he says once they give him w microphone "but we're doing it at the same time" he adds "okay I'm still gonna win Sammy" the music starts and we do the dance again. (👇🏼)

I start laughing at the way he was doing it. "Okay guys who won Sammy or Maggie" Nash asks "if you think Maggie won scream as loud as you can"

Everyone starts screaming super loud "aw I feel loved guys" I laugh.

"Okay that's pretty good. If you think Sammy won then scream louder" people screamed but not as much, Nash groans and says through the mic, "Maggie wins" he playfully rolls his eyes.

"Don't try me again babe" I say and everyone goes wild, they probably think we are dating but we aren't I barely know him.

"Okay guys it's time for the q and a. We need the stools" Gilinsky says. The crew brings out a lot of stools and we sit down. When it was my turn I was super excited.

I choose a girl that looks like a slut, trying to show off something a that she doesn't have. "Do you like any of the guys and if you do who?" She asks "I um, I don't like any of them," I put my head down making it seem like I'm blushing but it's just part of the plan, everyone 'ooh's and I laugh "no but all jokes aside, all this boys are hot except Hayes because he is fourteen." I finish answering her question.

"Okay" she says then Cameron chooses a girl. "Do you like Maggie?" The girl asked "yeah" I look at him and smile, "aww" I hug him. "Can you do a duet with Maggie?" Someone asked Shawn, "sure, just tell us what song we should do on Twitter"

|End Of The Show|

When the show was over, we went straight to the hotel rooms.

I changed into something comfortable to me (pic above), "hey the boys are playing truth or dare, you wanna come?" she asked "yeah" I answer and we walk over to the guys' room.

"Oh cool girls" Taylor smirks "no" I shake my head and push past him I sit next to Hayes and use my phone, "hi sis" he said "hey little brotha" I hug him.

"Okay truth or dare Maggie" Johnson asks, "dare" I never took my eyes off my phone "I dare you to choose one of the guys in here and kiss them" he says "does it look like I'm a slut?" I roll my eyes. "I can tell you who I would kiss though"

"Okay"

I look around the room and Mahogany mouths 'Gilinsky'

"I would kiss Gillinsky" I look down at my phone again. "I thought you said we are like brothers to you, why him?" Cameron asked "do you want me to tell the fans who I like then get hate and make you guys get hate too. I don't think so, do I look that stupid to you guys?" I roll my eyes. "And he's cute why not?"

"Liar liar pants on fire" Hayes whispers in my ear and I start giggling, "stop" I push him back "weird" Nash mumbles. Out of nowhere Mark jumps on me, "wanna play fight?"

"No" I say, "fine scary cat" I slightly slap him snd say "I win"

"Meany"

Anonymous' P.O.V

Why can't she like me, I mean why wouldn't she, she looks so familiar maybe High School on of my girlfriends? No it's something else I know it.

Wait Maggie Lindemann, oh my god. It's her?

I can't believe this. But I can't tell them I respect her and she will decide when she wants to tell us. Or maybe she won't. I'll just trough hints at them.

"So Maggie Lindemann, I like your name" I say, "thanks, I like yours too?" She chuckles.

Okay so maybe it's harder than it looks. Maybe she doesn't remember us?. I hope she doesn't though I don't need any hate from Mahogany or the guys, after all I made them do it they never wanted to. It's my fault.

••••
Edited 3|21|17 ✔️