Chapter 40: Saying goodbye is always hard. Right?

*Maggie's point of view*
"This is it, huh" I say looking at everyone "Nash, you know I'm still proud of you no matter what. We'll always be best friends" Cameron says hugging him really tight "don't forget us buddy Cashew will always be in our hearts" says Matthew.

I start to tear up and I don't even look at Nash. He just hugs me "there's no MagCon and its my fault" I cry to him "no it's not we all just need a break that's all Maggie" Cameron says joining the hug. Then you know what happens a group hug. I was now comfortable around them. "I'm glad I got this opportunity to tour with you guys but did we really have have to break up now we could've been all around the world" I fake whine and everyone laughs.

"Don't loose contact with us" I tell Nash as we all pull away "I w-" he got cut off by the intercom woman calling his flight. "If we ever see each other again, just know that I loved you more than friends. I really liked you" (a/n: aww look at anonymous being strong)  he says. I didn't know how to reply to that so I didn't. I looked over at Hayes and walked over to him "Hayes I'll m-" he cut me off instantly "no you won't miss me okay. This is all your fault we could be been happy inside the tour bus but you ruined that" he says. I didn't argue with him and went back to see what Nash was doing.

He hugged everyone one again and left. He left. "Well now to tell the fans. Never mind Nash already did that" Cameron says realizing. "Maggie can I tell you something" Mark asks I nod and he takes me aside from the group. "Hey so I uh, I got a new apartment. That means we won't be living together anymore. Is that okay?" He asks. Telling me that my twin brother is leaving is not the best thing to hear at this moment. "Mark yeah that's okay. But you still need to come pick up you're stuff so I'm guessing you still be with me for about three days until you're apartment gets settled" he nods and I smile. "Flight four-zero-three is now boarding. That is flight number four-zero-three now boarding" the last says. "That's our flight" I say and grab my suit case. I put my backpack on look at everyone. "I thought this would be easier. I just wanna say thank you guys for everything" I say tearing up one again and hugging everyone. When I got to Shawn I just smiled "you keep doing big things because I promise you that in less than a year you'll be signed with Island Tree Records and you'll be having a world tour. Just keep up what you're doing" I smile.

He returns the favor and hugs me really tight. I let go and walk to the girls. "Madison, keep doing what you're doing and sing act whatever the hell you want to do. Jut do it. Don't think I haven't heard you singing before. You sing amazing so use that for good" I hug her "and you keep being that nice little weirdo you are because it's something beautiful that you do. And I love that keep making people smile" I hug Mahogany. "Thank you". "Last call for flight four-zero-three is now boarding" she says. I grab my bag and follow Mark inside the air plain.

I look around the apartment and see so many memories. I smile and put my backpack and suitcase in my room. There's no MagCon. We broke up. I tear up All over again and cry in my bed. "You can't cry Maggie it's okay everything happens for a reason okay" Mark says laying next to me and hugging me. I sniffle and laugh "what's so funny?"

He looked down at me "when Mahogany kissed you're cheek she had red lipstick so now it's on you're cheek and it's been there since the flight" I laugh at the end "why didn't you tell me" he whines and I laugh as he attempted to take it off him his shirt.