Chapter 35: Wait, Maggie?

*Maggie's point of view*
I walked down the street being stopped a few times by fans which I didn't mind. But it got a tad annoying, "okay we're finally here, let's sit down. Because my feet hurt" Madi says "of course" I laugh.

*
We walk back to the bus and all that was heard was music really really loud music. I open the door and see some girls sitting on the guys' laps, except for Shawn Mark and Jack G. "Babe" Jack hugs Madi and Mark comes to Mahogany. I walk to the back room and Shawn follows me. "Babyyyyyy" he hugs me "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scream at you. It just really hurt" he explains.

"It's okay Shawn. But who are those girls?" He avoids my eyes and looks to the floor "umm, there Carter's friends. And J's friends from high school" wait they're their exes from high school. If they remember me it's not going to be cute.

"Let's just go with them" he grabs my hand and we walk back to the living room and kitchen. He sits me on his lap and the girls look at me for a good minute "you're Maggie Lindemann right" one asks "yeah why?" "I remember you. You were so stupid and ugly back then how could you even put up with the boys doesn't it hurt you to have a boyfriend who used to beat you up?" I look at the boys and they just stare in shock. I stand up from Shawn's lap and run out of the bus "wait Maggie" I hear Madi and Mahogany.

*Shawn's point of view*
"I told you Jenni" the girl says "so it was her, how pathetic" she sits down on Matts lap and he pushes her off "I know you did not just do that. That's my friend, why would you do that" he screams "hey it's not my fault I remembered her!" She defends "you didn't have to say it like that!" I scream now "so it's my fault non of you knew who she was. All I did was point it out gosh. I'm leaving" all the girls leave right after she does and non of us know how to react. "So what now?" J asks "we apologize?" Carter suggests "yeah because that's gonna cut it" Nash and Cameron add "I'm going to my bunk. Good bye" I say.