Chapter 7: Stiches

Song Of The Chapter:
JackAndJack: Wild Life
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Maggie's P.O.V

"No" she said "come one on, please you need to do something" I begged her. Mahogany hasn't left her bed in three days. We have a MagCon show tomorrow and she says she isn't going which is scary because she's the dj. "Look I'm sorry if I'm bringing you down but I can't go anywhere I don't feel so good" she says "what did he do to you?"

"He just started kissing me and pushed me agains the wall. He didn't get to do anything else because Mark was there" she says, "so if the guy didn't get to touch you then youre fine? Thanks to my brother" I mumble the last part. "Okay we can go somewhere today, but only today and if I feel good I'll go to the MagCon show tomorrow" she jumped out of bed and looked for one of her merch shirts and putting it on.

I changed into black ripped skinny jeans a sweater and black and white vans (pic in media).

She smiles at me and I hug her. "It will be okay" I say she nods and we walk out of the hotel room and go to the boys hotel room. I knock and wait for someone to answer, but they don't so I just open the door. "Bro I need stitches" I hear Cameron say "wait what?" I ask looking around for Cameron.

"I just cut myself bad" (this is what they actually say in the video) "oh my fücking-" he cuts me off and I start freaking out.

"No, calm down, hey, hey, calm down" he says holding my shoulders.

I giggle and Nash stars to laugh "hey I'm not even fücking kidding" Cameron says, "call nine-one-one" he tells me.

"I don't know what to s-"

"Nine one fücking one. Call it, do you now see my fücking leg. Call it!" He stars screaming "I'm going to"

Nash finally stands up from the chair and wipes his eyes to see. "Ew" he says looking at Cameron's leg, He gets in the shower with his boxers and stars doing I don't know what. While all this is happening I'm talking to the police.

"Okay thanks" I say and hang up the phone, "how does it not hurt?" Nash asks from the bathtub "I don't even know I think I'm more shocked than scared" he says, then he smirks at me, "you care about me" he teases.

|Later|

Cameron and Nash just came from the hospital and Cam got crutches, so I have to help him for two weeks.

"Maggie!" Cameron calls from his room, "coming" I walk to his room and see him trying to take his pants off "what do you want me to do?"

"Take my pants off" he smiles "you creep"

"Never mind, get my basketball shorts please" I turn around and look for his pants in the drawer of the hotel I finally find them and throw them at him. "Ow" he rubs his face "they're pants not metal" I roll my eyes. "I'm going to my room" I say. I star walking to the door but he stops me.

I feel a warm hand grab my arm "stay with me, plus you have to. Nash is sleeping in your room and you are my helper" he explains "fine I'll get my clothes then"

"Just wear my sweatshirt and sweatpants" he hops over to his drawer and throws the clothes at me, "fine I'm going to take a shower" I sigh and go in the bathroom.

Anonymous P.O.V

I find it unfair that Cameron got stitches and suddenly needs Maggie by his side. It should be me with her not him. I bet the others feel the same about this.

|30 minutes later|

Maggie's P.O.V

I came out of the bathroom wearing Cam's stuff and I looked like a boy the sweatshirt was really big, it could've been a dress, and the sweatpants, let's not even talk about that. I see Cameron on his phone already in bed. I go on the other bed and use my phone, "Maggie!!" Cameron whines "Cameron!!" I mock.

"Come sleep with me, I'm lonely" he says, "I don't care, goodnight" I put my phone on the nightstand and turn off the lights, I turn the opposite side of Cameron (her back facing his bed) and slowly feel myself falling asleep when I feel my bed sink, "Cameron go to your bed" I feel his arm wap around me.

Then he kisses my cheek "fine stay" and so he does. I  feel myself falling asleep and remember that we have a show tomorrow.

•••
Edited 12|29|17 ✔️