Chapter 6: This wasnt a good idea.

Song Of The Chapter:
Like That by Jack & Jack ft. Skate
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Maggie's P.O.V

The guys came into my room this afternoon and sang me a song about taking me out because I've been and I quote "not myself for days" it's a seventeen and up club or all ages I don't know.

"I'm going to get ready, so yeah get out" I pushed everyone out except for Mahogany who had a huge smile on her face, "let me help you get ready" she grabs my arm and takes me to the bathroom ready starting on my makeup. I swear this girl is something else.

|When They Were Done|

Mahogany and I were done getting dressed. We were almost matching exempt that she had on a white shirt black shorts and high heels. I had on a black shirt white shorts and sneakers. I heard a knock on the door, so I went to get it, it was Hayes "hi bestie" I say "hi babe" he hugged me, before you ask no, me and Hayes aren't dating he is just like my brother. I let him in and finished tying my laces. "Ready?" Mahogany asked linking our arms "yeah" we walk outside and Hayes closes the door, I turn to my right and see the boys, "is it just me or are my shorts too short, okay let me go change it" before I could go back inside Mahogany grabbed my arm "we're going"

We walked in front of the boys and I could just feel they're stares, is that weird? I think it is. "We should make a YouTube video" Nash says out of the blue, "we should" Cameron agrees, "let's do a roulette on something" they go into a full conversation. I felt someone play with my hair, "I will chop your hands off and feed them to you, why are you touching my hair"

"It was just me, I'm sorry" I hear Hayes say "aww then never mind" I put my arm around him, "he is fourteen how can he get more girls than me" Nash and Cameron say at the same time, "he doesn't try to hard and like I said he's really cute" I smile.

We all got in the elevator and it was so uncomfortable to have eleven people there I think there's more of us I just forgot. "It feels weird and I can't breath" I say, "what do you mean you can't breath?" Mark asked "when are we getting off of here, I'm pretty sure I'm having a panic attack sooner or later" I say, I then start to breath really fast. I felt Mark trying to calm to down which kinda worked. Why do we have to be in the last floor?

We got outside and there were fans everywher. As we try getting through everyone, I feel someone grab my hand, it was warm and soft. I hold it tighter until we went inside the limo. We sat down and someone fake coughed. "So are you two dating" Nash asked I looked at the person next to me to see Shawn. I let go of his hand, I looked at Nash "if I hold someone's hand, does it mean they I'm dating that person? Because Mark and Mahogany can't keep their hands off each other but they aren't dating" I snapped and rolled my eyes.

They all stayed quite so I went on my phone. I went on Instagram and the #1 hashtag worldwide was #Shaggier I clicked on it and it was edits of me and Nash or me and Shawn. "World wide hashtag is #Shaggier it's short for Shawn and Maggie or Nash and Maggie. That is a weird name" I say to no one in particular.

|At The Club|

The guys and Mahogany said they didn't know Drake, Future, The Weekend, and Ty Dolla $ign would be here. But I don't believe them they know I love them. "That's why I need a one dance got a Hennessy in my hand" me and Mahogany sang along with Drake.

-

"Getting faded with some bitches from the West Side
East coast, nigga repping North Side never waste a hoe's time bitch, I'm on my own time fuck a nigga co-sign always change my number and my phone line" I sang then everyone just looked at me, "what happened?" I asked

"You just said a lot of bad words" Cameron shook his head. "Cause I'm always repping for that low life
Repping for that low life
Low life, low life, low life
Know I'm repping for that low, low life
(Representing, I'm representing, representing)
Said I'm repping for that low life
Low life, low life, low life, low life" I kept singing.

-

"You don't have to call I hit my dance like Usher I just found my tempo like I'm DJ mustard I hit the Ginobili with my left hand up like woo Lobster and celine for all my babies that I miss
Chicken fingers, french fries for them hoes that wanna diss"

I'm pretty sure it was 5:00am but the place was so turned up no body wanted to leave. "Can we leave?" Mahogany asked, "come on, why!" I whine

"Something just happened to me, someone tried to ra-" she broke down and couldn't even stop her sentence, "I'm so sorry" I engulf her into a hug and tried to calm her down.

"Guys we have to go" I say walking over to the guys who were with some girls who looked, like sluts. "Oh come on Maggie you don't control them" one of the girls said, "well you see, I could give two shits about your opinion" I smile. "Guys lets go" they all put their drinks down and walk in front of me. I wink at the girl and smirk, she rolled her eyes and turned around walking away to someone else.

I put my arm around Mahogany and walked her to the limo. We all sat down and everything was quite "why would someone do that?" She asked out of the blue, but I knew what she was talking about.  "I don't know, I'm sorry, I can't say everything's is okay because I'm not in your shoes and I don't know how you feel but I can tell you that I'm here for you" I smile down at her.

"Thanks" she said slowly falling asleep. "What happened with her?" Aaron asked "it's not my story to tell" I say without emotion.

•••
Edited 12|29|17 ✔️